Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) (10869 Views)

GTA Vice City Highly Compressed (100MB) Apk + Data For Android / GTA 5 Highly Compressed (82MB) Apk + Data Download / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
What you need to know about the latest pes 2017 apk + data for android

*Its a full HD version of pes 17 for android
*The latest pes 17 for android comes with far better graphic and game play
*You get to control your players in a more unique way
*Adaptive AI – the latest pes 17 for android comes with an AI Adaptive function that study how you play and adapt accordingly
*latest Pes 17 apk + data for android file is about 1gb
*Pes 17 for android Requires Android 4.0 up and is available for download for both android and ios users

How to install the latest HD Pro evolution soccer 2017 for android

*First and foremost, you will have to download the apk from the link below
*Thereafter you proceed to download the full obb data also from below
*Once you have successfully download both apk and data, you can then extract the data file
*Now install the apk file
*Since you have installed the apk, Copy ‘jp.konami.pesactionmobile’ Folder to in the pes 17 data folder to this path sdcard===Android====obb
*PS : ensure you install the game on your SD card, now you can launch the game and enjoy

You might want to ask where you can download pes 2017 apk + data for android , don’t worry we already promised to provide you with a link

Download here : http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/download-pes-2017-apk-data-obb-android.html

You can as well watch the android Gameplay from the same link

Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Emmaway(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
samintegrity:
What you need to know about the latest pes 2017 apk + data for android

*Its a full HD version of pes 17 for android
*The latest pes 17 for android comes with far better graphic and game play
*You get to control your players in a more unique way
*Adaptive AI – the latest pes 17 for android comes with an AI Adaptive function that study how you play and adapt accordingly
*latest Pes 17 apk + data for android file is about 1gb
*Pes 17 for android Requires Android 4.0 up and is available for download for both android and ios users

How to install the latest HD Pro evolution soccer 2017 for android

*First and foremost, you will have to download the apk from the link below
*Thereafter you proceed to download the full obb data also from below
*Once you have successfully download both apk and data, you can then extract the data file
*Now install the apk file
*Since you have installed the apk, Copy ‘jp.konami.pesactionmobile’ Folder to in the pes 17 data folder to this path sdcard===Android====obb
*PS : ensure you install the game on your SD card, now you can launch the game and enjoy

You might want to ask where you can download pes 2017 apk + data for android , don’t worry we already promised to provide you with a link

Download here : http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/download-pes-2017-apk-data-obb-android.html

You can as well watch the android Gameplay from the same link
Is it online
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Efisko1(m): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2016
No commentary... Chai.. Ei 4 sweet die
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 5:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Am going to update that article on the things I hate about the game

As lovely as it would have been, they made it an online game..gosh.. That being said I can hardly get to play exhibition.

And to my brother who asked about commentary, the game came with commentary features but am afraid you may have to download it, its about 256mb or so...

Overall, better graphics from konami just the online thingy sucks for me.. I think fts 17 did great in that
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by henryobinna(m): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2016
samintegrity:
Am going to update that article on the things I hate about the game

As lovely as it would have been, they made it an online game..gosh.. That being said I can hardly get to play exhibition.

And to my brother who asked about commentary, the game came with commentary features but am afraid you may have to download it, its about 256mb or so...

Overall, better graphics from konami just the online thingy sucks for me.. I think fts 17 did great in that
the game is great, why do you say you're unable to play exhibition?
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
henryobinna:
the game is great, why do you say you're unable to play exhibition?

It just got stuck bro. maybe my net, will try it out again.. have you downloaded the Commentary??
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by henryobinna(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2016
samintegrity:

It just got stuck bro. maybe my net, will try it out again.. have you downloaded the Commentary??
not yet.
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2016
henryobinna:
not yet.

I just did now.. You need to listen to it mehn... Dope game from pes, no laging thus far.. Buh still can't play exhibition
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by henryobinna(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
samintegrity:

I just did now.. You need to listen to it mehn... Dope game from pes, no laging thus far.. Buh still can't play exhibition
cool
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by stanboy28(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls post more screen shots so I can confirm d graphics pls
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by stanboy28(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Efisko1:
No commentary... Chai.. Ei 4 sweet die
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Gooci(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
chaii... this one na no buttons to play o
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Davedoz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm on it.
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by steric58(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chai, na online game I Don pass
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Efisko1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
stanboy28:

Its an online game ohhhh i just realized.... But dey graphics is smart undecided
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Efisko1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
stanboy28:

I hope ur happy

Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Archangels1: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
hate hate hate the game. can't play with the team I want and even when I pick a team I see strange players. where is the fun in that? no cup, choice of teams to play against. I hate that I wasted my time downloading it. would have been better if I downloaded football manager.

trash......
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Archangels1:
hate hate hate the game. can't play with the team I want and even when I pick a team I see strange players. where is the fun in that? no cup, choice of teams to play against. I hate that I wasted my time downloading it. would have been better if I downloaded football manager.

trash......

Easy oooo bro, the game still mark sense oo.. Aside from what you have listed above, I see no problem with it, buh truly its annoying not being able to olay with the players in the team u sekected, same here, maybe they will release an update.. But we should give it a 3 star rating sha
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by stanboy28(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Efisko1:

Its an online game ohhhh i just realized.... But dey graphics is smart undecided
still not up to fifa16
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Archangels1: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
samintegrity:

Easy oooo bro, the game still mark sense oo.. Aside from what you have listed above, I see no problem with it, buh truly its annoying not being able to olay with the players in the team u sekected, same here, maybe they will release an update.. But we should give it a 3 star rating sha

I understand ur point. but what is d 1.2 GB of obb file for if u can't at least enjoy a simple exhibition match with a choice team and its known players. I wouldn't give it a star sef
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Archangels1:

I understand ur point. but what is d 1.2 GB of obb file for if u can't at least enjoy a simple exhibition match with a choice team and its known players. I wouldn't give it a star sef

cheesy grin grin
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Who has been able to play exhibition biko? Anyone
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by miremoses(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
I Hate this game. The fact that its an online game makes me loose my cool,the players there don't look anything closer to the players I know. FIFA 17 all the way.
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
miremoses:
I Hate this game. The fact that its an online game makes me loose my cool,the players there don't look anything closer to the players I know. FIFA 17 all the way.

Lol..funny enough fifa 17 for mobile is available but not as bad in terms of graphic as fifa 16 .. You can download here http://www.geeksng.com/2016/09/download-fifa-mobile-soccer-17-fms-17.html I still think fifa 14 was their best shot... My opinion though
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by jickson: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
please where i fit download d commentary?
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by koskilala: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
I like that pic there, na watin Barça go do them for semi final b this!!! I will love to play this on my PhonePad 3
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Akpevwe9: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Just what I needed for my itel S31 smartphone. With the way my area have been having 24/7 light, no fear
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by samintegrity(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin you can also try this version of Pro evolution soccer 2017 ( Pes 17 ) Apk + Datait works great and less data consuming
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Oladokehinde(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
airtel free data

To get started, try out this Airtel latest cheat with Airtel normal 1MB by dialing *141*13*1# or you can simply register with Airtel 4MB for N50 by dialing * 141*
Re: HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) by Oladokehinde(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
free tk domain

Conclusion: Shady Freebie or Good Package Deal? Because of the easy availability and free nature of .tk domains, they have become ...

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3110c And Other Java Phones / Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package / Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.