Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? (1363 Views)

Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? / N6 Million Sex Robot Can Quote Shakespeare, Remember Birthdays / NITEL And Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? by Duke007(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok, We were in the ninety's when NITEL was Lord of the manor as far as phone services was concerned. There was little or no competition for them, hence they dictate the pace. This call card was one of the means of providing seamless access to telecommunication services in the country. it is a prepaid card used at public phone booth.

Trust Nigerians, We devised means of reducing the rate at which the card reads at the phone booth. Donot ask me how. So, is any one out there who used this card. Please share your experience so that the indomie generation can learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? by lacastre: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
put it inside freezer so that it reads slowly or not at all while u enjoy calls

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
I remember this stuff was a kid den Popcy no dy let me near am at all
Re: Do You Still Remember NITEL Call Card ? by Turks: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2016
I recall when I and mumsy and my siblings used to queue at the phone booth to talk to my pops...Time flies man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Tecno L8 / SOLD brand New Original Oraimo 10,000mah Power Bank / UK Used 64gb 6gram Blackberry Key 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.