Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Difficulty In Registration... Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Difficulty In Registration... Help (909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Registration... Help by giver15: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please I have successfully uploaded my medical reports while registering but I can't see states to choose on the option... Please I need help
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Antina(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Antina(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Antina(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
U do not need to choose any state again since u are using a medical report, what u will be asked is "do you want the state where your doctor resides or your parents". So, u will be posted to either of the two states (your Doctor's or ur parents')
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by shyenar999(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Antina:

I just started ma registration but an email confirmation message hasn't been sent to my mail thereby finfiding it difficult to proceed
Can u pls epp with this
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Antina(f): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
shyenar999:

I just started ma registration but an email confirmation message hasn't been sent to my mail thereby finfiding it difficult to proceed
Can u pls epp with this

Hope you type a correct e-mail while registering?
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by shyenar999(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Antina:

Hope you type a correct e-mail while registering?

Yes I did
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Antina(f): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2016
shyenar999:

Yes I did
Wait and see wht happens today and make sure u check your spam mail too.
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
shyenar999:

Can u pls epp with this
it happened to me yesterday too. Just create another email and do another registration with it. That was what I did and they replied me immediately. Best of luck
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by shyenar999(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
MissHatey:
it happened to me yesterday too. Just create another email and do another registration with it. That was what I did and they replied me immediately. Best of luck

Fnk u soooo much
Shld Dia b need for creating anoda mail
Cus I think I can du d registration again with d same email since I avnt confirmed it.
Or beta still.I shld create anoda one.....which way *misshatey*
Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
shyenar999:

Fnk u soooo much
Shld Dia b need for creating anoda mail
Cus Kim I think I can du d registration again with d same email since I avnt confirmed it.
Or beta still.I shld create anoda one.....which way *misshatey*
create another one sir. Don't use the same email to do the registration again ooo.
Create Hotmail/outlook

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Registration... Help by bukky5: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]mine is worse ooo, I created the account, a mail has been sent and I verified only to continue the following day and the portal is saying my mail isn't correct. I tried the email recovery option, it still brings out the same email but with error. i.e I registered with bukkyfive5@gmail.com and a verification mail sent but what was attached to my mail now is bukkyfive5 @gmail.com (with space in between 5 and @) and when I try to use dat, it tells me invalid email. am so worried now I dont know what to do. embarassedmine is worse ooo, I created the account, a mail has been sent and I verified only to continue the following day and the portal is saying my mail isn't correct. I tried the email recovery option, it still brings out the same email but with error. i.e I registered with bukkyfive5@gmail.com and a verification mail sent but what was attached to my mail now is bukkyfive5 @gmail.com (with space in between 5 and @) and when I try to use dat, it tells me invalid email. am so worried now I dont know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Get Fully Functional Website That Streamline And Strengthen Your Business / 2017 Batch A Stream 2: Share Ur First Experience In Camp / 24-Year-Old Prospective Corps Member Dies In Crash On Way To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.