Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,628 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos (4447 Views)

Bbnaija:dorathy Kills Twitter With Her Massive Body Structure {photo} / Chioma Trends On Twitter With Hilarious Tweets As Davido Welcomes Son / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by olaboo123: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
i dont really know her intentions of sharing this photos online, see the photos : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/06/university-of-nigeria-nsukka-female.html

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Even Kim never fit shut down twitter sefembarassed
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by somez(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Was she striped off? She looks humiliated.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by sexyglow(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Just as I thought grin nwa Nsukka tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by nrexzy: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
See as she black like my primary school sandals.....
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by ollymoore: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
How can dis rat shut down twitter
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by iykekelvins(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shut down? With this?? Hell nah..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by kayspark27(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bloggers with their stupid lies. Old picture of since 2012

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by idu1(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Who be this one?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by Oliviaxx(f): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
omg!!!....i know this girl...what is this??
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by dsmooth1(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
If u wan show craz beta u show to d highest level,,she supos comot d bra mak we c hw d tin b,
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Ugly..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
UNN chicks are fresh pls undecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos by mikool007(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
eww

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Goes Gangster In Photo As She Celebrate Her 5million IG Followers / “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels / Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.