Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Alhaji And The Other Room - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Alhaji And The Other Room (601 Views)

Ladies Like This Should Be In The Other Room And Not The Kitchen (photo) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji And The Other Room by blackmamba1st: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Upon his return from one of his foreign trips Alhaji and his wife went into The Other Room for the night.
His wife had curled up ready for sleep and Alhaji put his bed lamp on to read a book. As he was reading, he stopped and reached over to his wife and started handling the rose petals between her legs.
He did this only for a very short while then stopped and went back to reading his book.
His wife got up and started stripping in front of him. Alhaji was confused and asked,
"What the hell are you doing, taking off your hijab?"
She replied, " Alhaji you were playing with my rose petals. I thought it was 4play and that you wanted me".
Alhaji said, "No no! I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alakoba Fruit / Nigeria Pigin / See Funny Advert On Mmm Alternative Dickrising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.