Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) (24495 Views)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Buses Catch Fire As NNPC Truck Spills Its Content In Lagos - Pictures / Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Aiholi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Written by Ogbonnaya Ikokwu, Umuahia.

A truck belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, laden with over 40,000 litres of petrol, on Saturday night fell on a Mercedes Benz car and killed the occupant. The tanker, with registration number XKN 222 SA and NNPC emblem, was said to be heading to Owerri, the Imo State capital before it lost control and fell in front of the Navy School of Finance and Logistics, Owerrinta in Abia State.

It was learnt that the tanker fell on a blue Mercedes Benz car, trapping the driver. It was gathered that Capt. Abdulahi Aminu of the Navy School mobilised his men to ensure that the tanker was constantly sprayed with water to prevent it from going up in fire. Capt. Aminu said immediately he got information about the ugly incident, he mobilised his men to ensure that the people around the area were evacuated.

He said, “I told my people to do everything possible to ensure the safety of lives and property of the people living around the area including our base. “The man whose car the truck fell on was trapped and we were busy trying to save his life, but unfortunately by the time the truck was lifted off the car, the man was found dead”.

http://punchng.com/fallen-nnpc-truck-crushes-abia-motorist-death/

1 Share

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by bentlywills(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bad news everyday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by cyberdurable(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Jesu
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
You mean an easterner embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by rawpadgin(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
not dangote this time

2 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by eyimba02(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lord pls protect us during the "ember" month an always.

3 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Ekeke1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good heavens!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Deaths deaths everyday......may God help us from ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Topestbilly(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided. 99% of the truck drivers behaves like mentally unstable people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
May God save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by pxjosh(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Quite disheartening.

Don't empty ur wallet to dress urbody cos things u dresses urbody with will end up in a trash-can,instead empty it to invest in ur future so ur future will dress urbody,wallet & families.

3 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Cherishing(f): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
God have mercy

Patiently awaiting first quarter of 2017, our referendum must hold.

I just wana be a national of another country . Tired of this. country.

Please don't quote me cos I don't have ya time

1 Like

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Everest25(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Too bad...
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Lorechino(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
RIP please pray before going out note this is ember month but i pray none of will cry this season in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by emeka2847: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
A viable railway is the only way that countries successfully stop trailers from sharing roads with innocent commuters

In those days heavy goods used to move by rail

2 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Jediel1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
No a Spaceterner undecided. Jst lukatew

5 Likes

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by olayiwolar1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Damn....

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by JUSTEES: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bad road in abia coursed dis accident,will d car drive survive God have mercy ooo

1 Like

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Lisaint(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Debaddest(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rip to them

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Neimar: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cherishing:
God have mercy

Patiently awaiting first quarter of 2017, our referendum must hold.

I just wana be a national of another country . Tired of this. country.

Please don't quote me cos I don't have ya time

student of delsu?
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
for saying this rubbish, from now to 31st December 2016 23:59 GMT you will meet the same fate Amen

1 Like

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
So sad. May God grant his soul an eternal rest & comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by pretty16(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided. 99% of the truck drivers behaves like mentally unstable people.

They are always high on one thing or the other. It's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by austynoh: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by passionate88: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
cry why put a picture of NNPC truck if the accident was caused by Dangote truck?
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Exponental(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unfortunate.... May we and all ours not die untimely in Jesus name.
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Kosy79(f): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
When I become d president in d future I mean d first female president in Nigeria, all d tankers, trailers e.t.c will only be seen at nights only cos the lives that have been lost through them are unbearable especially students
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
No near these big vehicles..
Re: Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) by MARKone(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
F*ck!!

Did it fall from the sky. RIP to the dead, this is sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food / Soldier, Others Killed In Fatal Accident Involving 19 Vehicles In Abuja. Photos / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.