Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Freebasics Icon Breakdown - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Freebasics Icon Breakdown (1751 Views)

Dithered Version Of Newly Designed Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freebasics Icon Breakdown by GSteve001(m): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2016
many of us are arguably enjoying this service provided by airtel, no doubt. but many never even bother to look at the icon or what it connotes, you may just be interested only in the free packages the site offers or your mind wasn't really into it, no problem. for the bosses who knew this welldone. and for those who never really new, double welldone.

PS: i am not affiliated with this icon's designer or airtel. but the one who designed it deserves one chop knuckle.
: i am not putting it to you that this is the exact interpretation the designer wanted.

cc. erad

Re: Freebasics Icon Breakdown by GSteve001(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2016
so, that's it. if you have counter or supportive comments, you can drop it below.
i'd love to do breakdown on other big logos some other time.
illustrations exclusively by STEON designs.

(1) (Reply)

This Great Piece Of Art Will Wooaaaw You!... / Get A certificate in Digital Filmmaking From Nirvana Film Institute / 18+ Club Girl Hit Bricks Block On Her Private Part(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.