Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job (574 Views)

'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success / We Give Special Treatment To Our Victims Because They Are Whites –kidnap Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by Vaxt(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2016
A few weeks ago, some residents in Isheri area of Lagos State were kidnapped by hoodlums in their homes; Penultimate Thursday, the CBN Governors wife was abducted along Agbor road. Nigerians were yet to digest these kidnaps when news of the kidnap of two teachers and four students of Lagos Model College Igbonla Epe hit the news stand. These incidents necessitated the move by the House of Representatives recently urging the Federal Government to declare a state of emergency on kidnapping in Nigeria. This week, we look at the affront and sophistication of kidnapping in the country.

Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by Vaxt(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2016
First suspect- Segun Agbi
I just got back from India where I went for treatment, and was broke as a result of the huge expenses I incurred. I started scouting for a job to make ends meet, but no success. I needed money to send my CV online and increase my chances of getting hired, so that was why I went into kidnapping.

Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by Vaxt(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2016
2nd suspect- Chuks Ifeanyi

I wanted to opt out, I would have not done it, but I come
from a very poor family; my mum is a petty trader and
the breadwinner. My younger sister is anemic and
business had not been good for my mum. So I needed to
assist with the responsibilities at home, because things
were tough. That was how I got involved in kidnapping.

Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by Vaxt(m): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2016
3rd suspect- Kolawole Aladi
I was disengaged from work, and a friend promised to help me find employment in his place of work. He asked if I could fix wires and electric cables and I concurred, he then asked me to pay ten thousand naira; I could not afford it and gave him five thousand instead. He deceived me and went away with the money, promising to get me the job when he got back. He came one fateful day and drove me and five others early one morning to Ajah area. On the way, he stopped the vehicle and they attacked someone on the road, I was wondering what was going on, so they kidnapped a man and drove very fast to a bush area, where we alighted. He asked us to look after the victim in the bush and went away. When he got back, he told me that I have found out their secret and that there was no going back, I had become a part of them that was how I started this crime.
DCP DON AWUNAH: "Ladies and gentlemen I have never seen this kind of cash in my life; this is fourteen million, seven hundred and twenty five thousand naira recovered from the suspects. We have three vehicles, two Honda cars and two Audi cars. The Audi was a getaway car used in carrying their loot and one AK47 rifle".

Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by thesicilian: 5:06am On Oct 18, 2016
The title is misleading, as usual.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by Vaxt(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2016
thesicilian:
The title is misleading, as usual.
how
Re: A Kidnap Suspect Post Cv Online In Search Of A Job by stefanweeks: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2016
kidnappers sef with their ludicrous reasons

(1) (Reply)

Missing, 300L Mechanical Engineering Student Of OOU / Banker Declared Wanted After Defrauding Customers To The Tune Of $210,000 / German Police Arrest Nigerian National Over Terrorist Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.