Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Save Me From Sony - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Save Me From Sony (768 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Sony Z5? / Please Save Me From This Virus On My Android / Please Save Me From GLO NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Sony by SCRABBLEBOARD: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
It seems if I didn't speak out I will never get redress on this issue of my misplaced trust in buying a Sony product .
Having exhausted all avenues for a kinder resolution and not making any significant headway, I'm forced to take my case to the public of consumers who may be suffering in silence and who may only hope and pray that solutions will drop from the sky on their case.
None will drop. Speak up please.
I bought a Sony Xperia C4 Dual from a Sony dealer agent, Dallas Communication Ltd, Computer Village, Ikeja on 20th May, 2016.
I used the phone for a week plus when I noticed that the cursor kept skirting about.
I could type the smallest of all things. The keypad was a jumble of mess.
Where I got the patience not to have smashed the phone could only be from heaven. It was that annoying.
After following Sony's instructions in such matters and receiving no succor, I took the phone back to the same Sony agent that sold me the phone.
Soon as I handed the phone over, she immediately confirmed that I was the 3 person reporting the same issue about the same phone all within days of purchase of the phone.
She collected the phone and submitted it at Sony's repair center in the same Ikeja. This happened in July, 2016.
I got no replacement phone, I got nothing. I was told to come back in 2 weeks time to collect my phone.
2 weeks has crawled into October, I do not have my phone.
I do not have my 72,000 money back.
I have nothing but empty promises from one Iffeanyi, Sony's sales representative.
I have called and called and have gotten tired of misses calls, unreplied messages, user busys, empty promises, that's when he ever gets to answer.
On one single occasion he called, I offered to but buy a higher version of Sony phone . He should work the cost out and let me move on.
Even that wouldn't move him.
As I welcome November, please, Sony, save me.
Nigerians , deliver me. Nigeria Communication Commission please intervene, Customers Protection Agency get involved.
I have waited long enough.
Re: Save Me From Sony by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Sony Xperia is a mess.I faced the same problem when I bought my Sony e1 dual at slot computer village,ikeja for #21k in February 2015.After about 5month the touch screen stopped working.Being a mobile phone engineer i dismantled the phone.The touch screen I.c chip is located behind the back cover of the mobile phone just above the back camera.The chip is not protected at all.If you drop your Sony mobile on the table or and hard surface always it affect the i.c chip which results to malfunction problem.I change the touch screen 4 times in a year before I bought another brand.The camera flex also tore which made the phone useless.Sony is over priced and delicate.I saw Samsung with higher ram and internal memory storage but of lower price but I went for Sony because of it name.
Re: Save Me From Sony by SCRABBLEBOARD: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Thank Comshot.

I bought SONY because I thought they had a solid repuation for quality.
I wanted a ohone I could trust to serve me.
This Xperia is actually an hysteria.

I want to walk away.
All I am begging SONY to do is just to free me.
Seeing the phone pack and receipt irritate me.
The attitude of their sales rep is utterly disgusting.

I want out. SONY free me please. 72k in this recession will not have equal value, but hey, it is still my dough.
Henceforth, I have learnt my lesson. HTC and Samsung only. no more jumping about product lines
Re: Save Me From Sony by SCRABBLEBOARD: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
SONY called me today.

Something positive might develop.

Arms crossed
Re: Save Me From Sony by MrBONE2(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:
SONY called me today.

Something positive might develop.

Arms crossed
wish you best of Luck.
Re: Save Me From Sony by Mafia4life(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
After mine got SIM Port issue, I found it difficult to work on the SIM port because I have to break the back to be able to access the inside... Thats what SONY agent told me... The cost of the back is N15000 only. Thats how I ended up hating SONY
Re: Save Me From Sony by SCRABBLEBOARD: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
MrBONE2:
wish you best of Luck.

Thanks, mate.
Re: Save Me From Sony by ddjay: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
72K, the problem is from the seller.IF THOSE GUYS YOU BOUGHT FROM DONT GIVE YOU A BETTER DEAL,SUE THEM.
Re: Save Me From Sony by SCRABBLEBOARD: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2016
And there was no call

(1) (Reply)

Reveal The Secret Possibilities Of Your Phone With These Codes / Hauwei Mate 9 2pcs And Hauwei Honor 8 , For Sale !! / Infinix Unveils Infinix Xshot, A Camera Mod For The Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.