Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? (1094 Views)

May 29th 2013 Mike Adenuga Foundation(maf) Recruitment / Interview With Mike Adenuga / Anybody Called To Meet Mike Adenuga(glo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by pony(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2006
I did the technical Interview for GLO in June 2006 and await the chairman's final interview.Does anyone have hints on when the chairman will be back in Naija?
Is there any alternate arrangement for the final interview on behalf of Adenuja?
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by 1forall: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2006
hi pony I personally don't think you should hang your employment chances on adenuga's coming back because I doubt if he's returning soon, I have a relative who works for conoil and thats what I hear. I think theyve been employing even in his absence, maybe u should press further and try to find out whats going on (abi them just dey post you). If you can, go to their saka tinubu office in lagos, its where their HR dept is (isnt that where u were interviewed?) and try snooping around a bit (I hope u have a staff member's name to ask for), even while filling the visitor's book try to scan the 'purpose' column of previous visitors to see what people have been up to, I'm sure u'll see 'interview' so don't rest on your oars waiting for adenuga o!
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by ibaka: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2006
I did my interview 4 etb in july and was 2 see adenuga next.I was called to come 4 final interview on 16th november.On the day of d interview i got a text from d HR dat it has been postponed till further notice.My friends who had final interviews in october have not been employed.Though some people have been given letters though.A guy picked his letter last week.I called and was told its turn by turn.Am stil praying dat more branches be opened becos am an experienced operations staff so may be they do not have branches to post us to hence d delay.Those who got letters are head office staff and those sent out of lagos.PONY u can call d hr 4 info and confirm if u did well in d last stage
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by uuraih(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2007
cool my dear adenuga himself does not even kn when he is comin back to naija, he is still in london , exile, i advise not to put urself on hold, best of luck this new yr, smiley
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by kimba(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2007
if u were selected, they would have called you since. Adenugas peeps are running things while he is still in exile.

Instead of EFCC to go and arrest daylight dupes on the streets, they are looking for innocent people.
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by ibaka: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hey kimba are u a prophet of doom or a doomed prophet? For ur info d interview is on going and by d grace of God i will get my letter.I was succesful @ d last stage.If u have nothing 2 write then stay of d topic.D essence of pony writing i believe was 2 get positive info not negative personal opinion.In fact i demand an apology from u
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by ibaka: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hey kimba are u a prophet of doom or a doomed prophet? For ur info d interview is on going and by d grace of God i will get my letter.I was succesful @ d last stage.If u have nothing 2 write then stay of d topic.D essence of pony writing i believe was 2 get positive info not negative personal opinion.In fact i demand an apology from u
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by edmondo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by pony(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2007
Thanks Oh Ibaka,
I dont know if GLO is making alternate arrangements for the final interview 4 technical position in the absence of Adenuga!
Re: When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? by Dazzling: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2007
I advice you do not put all your eggs in one basket. while praying for God to remember you in their employment, also spread your tentacles.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf - Submit Your Data, I Will Check For You / Marketing Executive In An Oil Servicing Firm. (urgent) / Bury Industrise(henley Group Maunf. Chemiron) Intervew Ls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.