Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

You Want To Know If Your Smartphone Is 4G Enabled? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Want To Know If Your Smartphone Is 4G Enabled? (485 Views)

6 Gadgets Your Smartphone Has Made Irrelevant / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Smartphone Is Being Tapped / Meet Acer's Latest 4g-enabled Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Know If Your Smartphone Is 4G Enabled? by Holuwarphantom(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
It’s no news that our network service providers are bringing 4G LTE network home. MTN is done connecting us all to 4G LTE network, Glo is almost done while we are waiting for Etisalat and Airtel or should I add starcomms and visafone? lol just kidding.

Most of us have heard about the 4G network and we are all worried about one thing. “Does my smartphone support 4G LTE network?” “Will my mobile phone work with a certain mobile carrier” That’s what we are worried about. Some of us might have called the customer care service to ask. The lucky ones among us get feedback while the unlucky ones just listen to their boring talent (adverts and music).

You might be at the point of selling your phone or buying a new phone because someone told you your device doesn’t support 4G LTE network. Why not give it a second thought and try this before taking the next step. http://www.exactlytech.com/smartphone-support-4g-lte-network/

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Instagram’s New Features / Red Line Laser Alignment With Multiple Uses / See Best Wireless Headphones For Phone | PC And Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.