Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... (954 Views)

� Recession!!! See The Phone Conversation Between An OOU Student And MTN Custom / Me And My Grandma 4 Recession Period / COMEDY SKIT: Pastor Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu – Recession (AUDIO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Prove how smart you are by answering this...

I am an object.

You can only find me in the kitchen, bedroom and the other room.
What am I?
Re: Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... by spartoo: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
YOU ARE A CHAIR

Mediator97:
Prove how smart you are by answering this...

You can only find me in the kitchen, bedroom and the other room.
What am I?

BTW it's Kitchen, living room and the other room.

olodo
Re: Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
spartoo:
YOU ARE A CHAIR

BTW it's Kitchen, living room and the other room.

olodo
Nah wah 4 u o. Me with my question again? Na you go tell me how I go ask the question...? BusyBody
Re: Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... by spartoo: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mediator97:

Nah wah 4 u o. Me with my question again? Na you go tell me how I go ask the question...? BusyBody

undecided
Re: Recession Joke/Question For The Day..... by odogwu190(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Aisha buhari

(1) (Reply)

Do I Still Need Wife? Please Advice Me! / Hot Property * / Dear Uncle Jay-jay: An Open Letter To The Yoruba Demon At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.