Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (921 Views)

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Photos Ooni Of Ife Before The Crown With His beautiful Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by barbieimmaculate: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi's first and only child, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi.
Re: New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by barbieimmaculate: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
natural beauty
Re: New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by barbieimmaculate: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
she's beautiful

Re: New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by LordIsaac(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol...jeeze...I comment my reserve! And, by the way, isn't my diction beautiful too?
Re: New Photos Of The Beautiful Daughter Of Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the truth is bitter

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Packed In Front Of A Mud House In Ayetoro, Ogun State / Oluwo Oke Is Rude, I’m His Father — Oba Akanbi / Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.