Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Adsense Help.. Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Help.. Please (504 Views)

Google Adsense: Help Please. / ADSENSE Help!!!! / Us Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Help.. Please by trump7(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
So I made a thread yesterday but no one helped me..

I have applied too many times with my url and didn't get it

So I found some outdated site while surfing the Web.. With no adsense so I decided to apply with the url and see the mail I got

Note : they first pic was sent yesterday.. And they sent same thing today..
When I copy the code to paste on my blog it dosnt show.. But I tried another person's adcode and it showed.. Please am confused and I need urgent help.. Thanks in advance.
The 2nd pic is what they said on the adsense account.. Please I need help

Re: Adsense Help.. Please by D34lw4p(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
The problem you're having is with your site, so many things needs to fixed else google won't even let you reach the 2nd acceptance stage. I can work with you to fix it up. Contact me on Facebook Click Here

(1) (Reply)

Just Trying Some Blogging..... Dope Or Neyh / Come In To Order For The Template Of Any Blog / I Am Selling My U.s Phone Verified Paypal Business Accnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.