Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? (1533 Views)

Do You Need Shades Plug Of Any Type At Wholesalers Rate Or For Personal Use? / Loan Company With The Lowest Interest Rate / How Do I Borrow N500 Million From Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where can I borrow 18million naira with the lowest interest rate or no interest rate at all?

Please Mr Seun and Moderator, I dont know if this is the right section to post this put. But i just need to hear your opinion and suggestion on this matter #nairalandMyfamily

I was born into a family that runs a catering and confectionery business. My parents love for healthy and tasty meals birthed this business. We grew up as kids knowing to bake and cook. #CateringOurHeritage

As an undergraduate, I was nicknamed "EmmaCook" because of my cooking prowess. I remember how my female friends giggles at the sight of my meals and shower me with praises.

Most often, they tell me my wife would be lucky to have me knowing she can always received 'kitchen support'.These makes me always thankful to my experiences and Certified Caterer Mother, who cut across gender doing her catering and confectionery lessons in ensuring that her children both male and female learns her trade #cateringinourblood.

Interestingly, my father is not left out. He is also good at it. Often times, when we question his commitment and supportive roles, he goes on the defensive with his clich reply- 'It’s my duty to be passionate about my wife's affair'. Mum effect on us was great #lovelymother
The history of our family business is one that depicts relentlessness and the power of humble beginning. It all started twenty three years ago in a lease shop at Olodi-Apapa in Lagos State.

Throughout these years we have experienced continuous progress amidst challenges: the one room shop has birthed three different outlets. #ThankGod #BusinessIsGood. The business have been thriving with little or nothing disturbing until the recent Eviction Notice we received.

After the demise of our Landlord, the property where our main outlet is located is under contention. The wife had confined in us that her In-laws are in a battle with her to take over her late husband's property. We have been asked to move out within a stipulated time. Who would have anticipated that a day will come when we would be asked to leave. Olodi-Apapa is a business friendly environment and we have enjoyed high patronage in our outlets located in this area. Our catering/confectionary business is well know by all and sundry. Ever since we got this letter of eviction, we have been scouting for a new environment that our business can fit into.

We have been lucky in our search. We found a property worth fifteen million with a renovation cost of three million Naira which sums up as eighteen million Naira.

Oh, my God! That's a lot of money! Mum exclaimed. Where can we get this huge sum of money? She directed the question to me. I sat clueless. “Are we going to fold up because of location even when we have customers and our sales are good”? I tried to speak, but words fail me. I was indeed speechless and confused. The thought of laying off workers, canceling of the Catering4Women program (A free catering training program for women), and closing down of a business that has contributed to my education saddens me. We were all silent for hours with everyone trying to think out a solution, and engaging their mind on the possible solution.
Everyday, my mother wakes up with the fear of losing all she has laboured for twenty three years. I have decided to get public opinions. Please where can I borrow 18million naira (N18000000) with the lowest interest rate or no interest rate at all, “The property and the business shall be collateral” So no loss on the investor's part"

If you have answer to my question you contact me on
Email: customerinfobus@gmail.com
+2348139322476

https://www.facebook.com/engr.gbest/posts/1103640093046264

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by phemsie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
don't worry i'm trusting God for open doors for u. all what mama laboured for in time past, will not go into vain.

door will be opened in places where u least expected.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Godbest(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm, I can feel your pain. it must really be so hard and hot on you guys. But why not try one of this micro-finance bank. i think they have a good package that will not take the life out of you.

please dont ever try any of the following bank firstbank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank, UBA Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, First City Monument Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Skye Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank and Heritage Bank Plc. if you dont want to die of High blood pressure and hypertension because their interest rate is wicked for small scale business survival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Godbest(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
May God help you
AfricaDiet:
Where can I borrow 18million naira with the lowest interest rate or no interest rate at all?

Please Mr Seun and Moderator, I dont know if this is the right section to post this put. But i just need to hear your opinion and suggestion on this matter #nairalandMyfamily

I was born into a family that runs a catering and confectionery business. My parents love for healthy and tasty meals birthed this business. We grew up as kids knowing to bake and cook. #CateringOurHeritage

As an undergraduate, I was nicknamed "EmmaCook" because of my cooking prowess. I remember how my female friends giggles at the sight of my meals and shower me with praises.

Most often, they tell me my wife would be lucky to have me knowing she can always received 'kitchen support'.These makes me always thankful to my experiences and Certified Caterer Mother, who cut across gender doing her catering and confectionery lessons in ensuring that her children both male and female learns her trade #cateringinourblood.

Interestingly, my father is not left out. He is also good at it. Often times, when we question his commitment and supportive roles, he goes on the defensive with his clich reply- 'It’s my duty to be passionate about my wife's affair'. Mum effect on us was great #lovelymother
The history of our family business is one that depicts relentlessness and the power of humble beginning. It all started twenty three years ago in a lease shop at Olodi-Apapa in Lagos State.

Throughout these years we have experienced continuous progress amidst challenges: the one room shop has birthed three different outlets. #ThankGod #BusinessIsGood. The business have been thriving with little or nothing disturbing until the recent Eviction Notice we received.

After the demise of our Landlord, the property where our main outlet is located is under contention. The wife had confined in us that her In-laws are in a battle with her to take over her late husband's property. We have been asked to move out within a stipulated time. Who would have anticipated that a day will come when we would be asked to leave. Olodi-Apapa is a business friendly environment and we have enjoyed high patronage in our outlets located in this area. Our catering/confectionary business is well know by all and sundry. Ever since we got this letter of eviction, we have been scouting for a new environment that our business can fit into.

We have been lucky in our search. We found a property worth fifteen million with a renovation cost of three million Naira which sums up as eighteen million Naira.

Oh, my God! That's a lot of money! Mum exclaimed. Where can we get this huge sum of money? She directed the question to me. I sat clueless. “Are we going to fold up because of location even when we have customers and our sales are good”? I tried to speak, but words fail me. I was indeed speechless and confused. The thought of laying off workers, canceling of the Catering4Women program (A free catering training program for women), and closing down of a business that has contributed to my education saddens me. We were all silent for hours with everyone trying to think out a solution, and engaging their mind on the possible solution.
Everyday, my mother wakes up with the fear of losing all she has laboured for twenty three years. I have decided to get public opinions. Please where can I borrow 18million naira (N18000000) with the lowest interest rate or no interest rate at all, “The property and the business shall be collateral” So no loss on the investor's part"

+2348139322476

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfricaDiet:

+2348139322476

Why not use the little money you have to buy out or lease the property from the people who want to evict you? Money is what everyone is looking for including those naughty people. I would be careful about borrowing money in an Emefiele economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by DozieInc(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
You can start with what you have then grow the business little by little besides the loan may turn a liability and put you under undue stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Didn't read the article but judging from the title alone I would advice you indulge in three-Ms (by now you have an idea what I typed down). People have shunned commercial banking systems for it because anyone who can guarantee paying the money/loan back is encouraged to participate.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Godbest(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
please read before you say anything . the op have a biz already
DozieInc:
You can start with what you have then grow the business little by little besides the loan may turn a liability and put you under undue stress.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by DozieInc(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Godbest:
please read before you say anything . the op have a biz already
So who told you I haven't read already, he needs 18m! for rent and renovation alone? if it were to invest in land or to acquire some heavy machinery to boost production no problem, I wont advice taking a loan cos he might end up putting his business under pressure, better to start with the little available or go for something within 3m to 5m.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
wow, that oga seun of nairaland . Thanks so much sir. yes we have met with the landlady but she said, They the (family want to use the property for something else, we went further to ask what exactly did they wanna use the property for, but she never disclose. she just keep saying she want everyone to leave and she sorry she cant help us. But one of the family member, told us they want to develop it into blocks of flat... They are not even ready to renew the rent.

Seun:
Why not use the little money you have to buy out or lease the property from the people who want to evict you? Money is what everyone is looking for including those naughty people. I would be careful about borrowing money in an Emefiele economy.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amen Thank you

phemsie:
don't worry i'm trusting God for open doors for u. all what mama laboured for in time past, will not go into vain.

door will be opened in places where u least expected.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by hahn(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
AfricaDiet:

Amen Thank you

I think you need to use this situation as an opportunity to re-strategize your business. You do not need any loan.

All you need is quick thinking and innovation

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
hahn:

I think you need to use this situation as an opportunity to re-strategize your business. You do not need any loan.

All you need is quick thinking and innovation

Well said
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by indmix: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Try as much as possible to get an outlet within the same street or area even if it's just a one room or two room shop. It shouldn't cost much and as you make progress over the years, you can now plan ahead for your dream property. The economy is unpredictable right now and any loan taken at this point in time-T and moment-M is a unwarranted risk. It could probably make you but negatively affect the entire business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by ExplicitContent: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by 989900D: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
I called your number; can't reach you . . . well, like some earlier suggested, re-strategizing would be the better way to go, probably not the easiest initially, but would be the most financially convenient in the short term, and most rewarding in the long term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by propconsultants: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
AfricaDiet:
wow, that oga seun of nairaland . Thanks so much sir. yes we have met with the landlady but she said, They the (family want to use the property for something else, we went further to ask what exactly did they wanna use the property for, but she never disclose. she just keep saying she want everyone to leave and she sorry she cant help us. But one of the family member, told us they want to develop it into blocks of flat... They are not even ready to renew the rent.
after renovating to bluck of flat they will still rent it out but if you can talk to them pay then the rent of the flat and start looking for another place to buy or lease in that area before a year or 2 cos guy nobody will borrow you 18m with thsat business i saw up there morover how much is ur profit per mounth that u can bring almost 200k to loan or more than so think twice.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by being(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Stop bothering about some 18 mill. Because u haven't suggested that ur biz as it is can generate a revenue of even 1.5M per year. How will u pay back the loan?!!
Even if u have 18M cash, it doesn't make business sense to invest in that enterprise.
Try and RENT a place at a reasonable cost. U can try out friends & family or cooperative s for a start.
U can PM me.
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2016
OP's write up sounds like one of those scam mails I get from time to time..

However if this isn't a scam, then its a big joke.
You wann borrow 18Mil to rent and renovate building for which business? Mr Biggs or sweet sensation or the one I'm seeing in the pic?

Bros, you're high for even thinking of borrowing 18Mil to rent a mansion for this your catering business...

How do you intend to pay back?
From this business?

I pity you seriously
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hi everyone.
I want to thank you all for your support and concern in term of advise and criticism. Seriously I have gotten load of information, many calls, many emails, some are scams email and some are real.
I will be giving update on how we are going about it. But I must confess I really appreciate all your comments
Specially I want to thank (Mr. King Jack Bank of Industry Abuja Office) who took this matter , even without knowing me. Truly these are Nigerian who know there Job and do it passionately. Also I will like to thank some patriotic Nairalander and sincere Nigerian who went as far to call me and make sure they get up to date information about the turn of event Thank you Mr George Omofoma you are a true Nairalander , Thank you Mr Kayode Adegboye you are also a true Nairalander and many others
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thank you
HazzanTazzan:
OP's write up sounds like one of those scam mails I get from time to time..

However if this isn't a scam, then its a big joke.
You wann borrow 18Mil to rent and renovate building for which business? Mr Biggs or sweet sensation or the one I'm seeing in the pic?

Bros, you're high for even thinking of borrowing 18Mil to rent a mansion for this your catering business...

How do you intend to pay back?
From this business?

I pity you seriously
Re: Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest? by AfricaDiet: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thank you
being:
Stop bothering about some 18 mill. Because u haven't suggested that ur biz as it is can generate a revenue of even 1.5M per year. How will u pay back the loan?!!
Even if u have 18M cash, it doesn't make business sense to invest in that enterprise.
Try and RENT a place at a reasonable cost. U can try out friends & family or cooperative s for a start.
U can PM me.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your BTC For Western Union MTCN / How To Exchange Naira To Euros? / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.