Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. (1250 Views)

If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You / 7 Amazing Blind People In The World's History! / Why Do People Dream When They Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by bayo1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2006
Does anyone have an answer to this thought please? Let's discuss.
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by mukina2: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2006
even animals do dream . so they'll dream . .
livin in shadows does not mean .they cant dream
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Damsal(f): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
I don't know if they dream, it will aslo be hard to figure out what they dream about because if born blind then they have never seen or experienced the existence of anything.
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Eurphoria(f): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2006
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by hayprof(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2006
I dont know actually Not 100% sure
But Since they are normal human being like us, They av ability to do all things except the sight embarassed embarassed wink
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by layi(m): 1:21am On Dec 31, 2006
They perceive the world just like we do albeit in a diferent way. They dream, at least they dream of recieving their sight someday.

Reemember you dont only dream about what u want to see but also what u want to be, so why cant they dream?
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Eurphoria(f): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2006
omg
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Coco29(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2006
bayo1:

Does anyone have an answer to this thought please? Let's discuss.

dreams are in our unconscious, so every one regardless of sight  dreams wink
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by iice(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2006
No they do not! they are not human beings Hisses
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Eurphoria(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2006
iice shocked shocked shocked have you been drinking with Ika? grin grin what was that about?
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by iice(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2006
Eurphoria:

iice shocked shocked shocked have you been drinking with Ika? grin grin what was that about?

Yes o, am on my 3rd bottle lol, soon on my way out to do some more damage on the city grin grin Am sure Ika is passed out somewhere shocked grin grin *am in trouble if she sees this* tongue Whats on your agenda today?
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Eurphoria(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2006
The plan is go to a ball with my boyfriend, best friend and her BF and two others. Drink loads , dance loads, and hope i have legs to go home. It should be fun better be the bleeding tickets cost alot.
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by iice(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2006
Wicked!!! nah even if your legs can't carry you, u got your boyfriend and friends to help u. . .hmmmm am not thinking about them too lol, they too could not have legs, but what da heck, its almost new year, PART-TEEE and have fun!!!!. . . gotta run, my friends have cooked the celebration meal (yup they are guys grin) so have fun, do lots of what i wouldnt do or would do!!! Either way, have a blast! cheesy . . *passes a cup of ale*Cheers, here's to prosperity, good health, continued friendships, love and fruition of hard work wink
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by bayo1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2006
No they do not! they are not human beings Hisses

Think of it very well, i mean someone who had never seen anything before. No conception of how things look like. When we dream, we always have things that had been registered somewhere in the brain replaid to us. So in the case of someone who had never seen anything before, what does such sees in the dream?
Re: Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. by Eurphoria(f): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2006
@Topic
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/09/the_odd_body_dreaming/

**rolls eyes**

==========================================================
@iice baby

Bottoms up have a blast !!!!!! let the partying begin kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of The December 10, 2005 Sosoliso Crash / Vancancies: Total Graduate Trainees / Two Nigerians Face Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.