Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab (960 Views)

Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab by besteditor007: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is Rob Kardashian really the father of Blac Chyna's baby girl?
Follow this link for the full story: http://www.tendenciesplus.com.ng/2016/10/blac-chyna-takes-paternity-test-to.html

Re: Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab by Came: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rob is just too shy for my liking, if he doesn't snap out of his character, am afraid they won't last.
Re: Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Came:
Rob is just too shy for my liking, if he doesn't snap out of his character, am afraid they won't last.

He is insecure cuz of his weight that's why. And being from a family that the only thing they have going for them is their looks he feels useless since he lacks talent.
Re: Blac Chyna Takes Paternity Test To Prove Rob Kardashian Is The Father Of Her Bab by chelseaboi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol...I wonder who is really forcing this reunion...the guy is insecure.. The babe is too polished for d shy guy....a guy who cnt stand his hoodfriends....he is not wild like oda celebrity.....
I respect the boy for not being wild....

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Secret Weddings You Had No Clue About. / Neymar Jr Flaunts His Expensive Wrist Watch(photos) / Annie Idibia Rocks Shirt Dress To Ubi Franklin's Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.