Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc (19628 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
gypsey:
Nigerians are cowards, until you nigerians begin to kill police and customs in retaliation this will never ever stop. angry
Nah bro.

Two wrongs never make a right... An eye for an eye makes the world go blind...
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Nah bro.

Two wrongs never make a right... An eye for an eye makes the world go blind...
fine! Let the killing of nigerians by their police begin! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Until.....

and oh! Two wrongs does make a right, that's why two countries ends up fighting each other, that's why soldiers going into wars with other soldiers, in the end the dispute either get settled or more wars, fighting and killing goes on.
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Fortissimo502: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Match or march.
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
gypsey:
fine! Let the killing of nigerians by their police begin! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Until.....

and oh! Two wrongs does make a right, that's why two countries ends up fighting each other, that's why soldiers going into wars with other soldiers, in the end the dispute either get settled or more wars, fighting and killing goes on.
Chill bro, I feel you...

This particular issue has played out in the US, and it didn't go down well for the civilians involved in the sniping of police officers.

This is a different issue altogether, different than wars over borders amongst others.

You need to have a bit of military experience to fully understand why most officers of the law usually look down on 'bloody' civilians, not that this makes a tad more right.

In one sentence: power intoxicates.

Please, I don't think we want a 'Syria' on our hands bro.
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Chill bro, I feel you...

This particular issue has played out in the US, and it didn't go down well for the civilians involved in the sniping of police officers.

This is a different issue altogether, different than wars over borders amongst others.

You need to have a bit of military experience to fully understand why most officers of the law usually look down on 'bloody' civilians, not that this makes a tad more right.

In one sentence: power intoxicates.

Please, I don't think we want a 'Syria' on our hands bro.

makes a lot of sense, how ever, my worry is for how long will it go on? Who might be next? It could be anyone. It could be people close to us. It angers me soo much angry
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
gypsey:
makes a lot of sense, how ever, my worry is for how long will it go on? Who might be next? It could be anyone. It could be people close to us. It angers me soo much angry
Wisdom they say, is profitable when directed.

We all got to apply wisdom when dealing with any man with a gun.

But then, sometimes one has to stand up for their rights, cos if you don't speak up for you who will?

Life is complicated anyhow, it's just a random, crazy world bro...
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by yorhmienerd(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
DaGC:
I was there on thursday. According to some eye witnesses, the customs officers tried stopping a truck but he evaded them and they shot at it killing the bike man.

My question is why aren't the customs at the border checking for contrabands instead of allowing it into the country and trying to stop it here?
Where are you living? Akera, Aboro, Agbado, Ope Ilu. I ran for my life that day
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by YaksonFCA(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Soyhe(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Where are you living? Akera, Aboro, Agbado, Ope Ilu. I ran for my life that day
witnessed it as well Akera/moshalashi
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by yorhmienerd(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Soyhe:
witnessed it as well Akera/moshalashi
Witnessed it live and direct at MAO junction. Even missed a bullet by a whisk
Re: Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc by Soyhe(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Witnessed it live and direct at MAO junction. Even missed a bullet by a whisk
His! May His grace cover us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million / 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.