Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr (607 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense Account / Warning: Don't Buy Adsense Account Again Or You Loose / Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by solexybadoo: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
A friend on Fb is trying to sell verified adsense account to me for 40k with $30 in it...
Though I'm still building my website...
But I want to know if the price is OK and also if it's OK to buy adsense account for my new website instead of going through the stress of verification ...
Thanks
Re: My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by iamVirus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
1. Beware of scammers. 2. Is the AdSense address verified? 3. Is the AdSense US TAX verified?
Re: My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by solexybadoo: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
iamVirus:
1. Beware of scammers.
2. Is the AdSense address verified?
3. Is the AdSense US TAX verified?
I logged in the account... He was paid on the 21st of September and now he has $35 in it... Can he be paid if it's not verified and genuine
Re: My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by iamVirus(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
solexybadoo:
I logged in the account... He was paid on the 21st of September and now he has $35 in it... Can he be paid if it's not verified and genuine
ok! no problem
Re: My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
solexybadoo:
A friend on Fb is trying to sell verified adsense account to me for 40k with $30 in it...
Though I'm still building my website...
But I want to know if the price is OK and also if it's OK to buy adsense account for my new website instead of going through the stress of verification ...
Thanks
Send his details to me.
I'll buy it
Re: My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr by kokertalented: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
when u are done with ur blog designing and u need an android application for it , i can develop that for u for cheap price. Just quote me or check my signature for my whatsapp/ call-in number √

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Deal. Get Any Themeforest Template For N200 / Domain Name Biz - I Need A Mentor / Motion Graphics Training Classes In Lagos: 100% Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.