Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (12068 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / My Friend's Mother And I (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
As, I lay down to sleep I can’t help but think about what had happened that day. I also can’t help rubbing my clit, through the scant underwear that I wear to bed, remembering what had passed. I guess it would help for you to know a little bit about me, at 5’4” I am usually the shortest in the crowd, but I tend to get a lot of attention since I am a size 6 and wear a DD. I can’t even explain in words how much drooling admiration I get from men where ever I go. I am also very attracted to members of the both sexes and have had several interesting encounters with both, but none topped this. Today, started out normal enough, I went to school and then came home and went to work, it wasn’t until I came home from work that the fun began. My friend had come by unexpectedly and was waiting for me on my front porch, he has been my friend for years, we went to high school together and even hooked up a few times. But it always seemed that he was in one relationship or another, with a girl who couldn’t stand the thought of him hanging out with other girls. So when I saw him I was pretty shocked considering that he had been with the most controlling girlfriend of all for the past two years. We had barely seen each other much less hung out alone since they started dating. When I saw him he immediately came to me and gave me a big hug, when I looked at his face I could tell something was wrong. “She cheated on me, can you believe that after two years, she cheated on me.” “I am so sorry” I responded. This was the third girlfriend in a row that had cheated on him and left him high and dry, I couldn’t believe that it had happened again. “Why don’t you come inside, you can sleep over to if you want.” “Thanks, yeah I would like to stay, since I have no where else to go, I didn’t even get any of my stuff out of the apartment, I just left.” We went inside and I made some coffee, and then decided maybe something stronger was called for. I got down a bottle of whiskey that I had left over from some party, and got two shot glasses and poured us some drinks. “Maggie, I just don’t get it, I mean you would never cheat on one of your boyfriends would you?” “No, I would have the decency to break up with them if I didn’t want to be with them anymore, and then sleep around” I said with a big grin on my face, hoping some humor would lighten the mood. “I think I just need to find a girl who wouldn’t treat me like the toy of the month, I put up with her bitching about you, and I allowed her to pull us apart, we used to see each other everyday, or at least talk” Robin said. “I know, but sometimes it is easier said than done.” “I should have gone out with you when I had the chance instead of wasting my time on these stupid, manipulating, controlling girls.” “Well, it isn’t like you missed your chance altogether, maybe someday there can still be something between us.” “I don’t know I couldn’t risk ruining our friendship.” “Yeah, that’s true, but if something should evolve don’t shut me out like you did the last time.” “I was just scared, scared that you would reject me like the others, and scared that you would cheat on me, but mostly scared about my feelings....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/the-one-night-i-will-never-forget-short.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
getty02 , Holubunmi, queentosks, Hoyinkansola17, pholaryemmie, BANTADDA, Dinabella, adecares, Battywonder, Nmeri17 , teepsee , PrettyMizQdot, manutayo, BlissfulJeff, bhabz0, MrRichy, Rajosh, Olusharp, chikuzy, sEGXY2, smardray, CLIQBOY, samjeorg, realboynation07, Jellymusty, jisenga, pedestal82, Ayo199, Bornita, Ogodlovely1, sunddy , lawrence9999, Kemzynation, Horlorlardaey, mRaRcH, Tohbeelorbah, sirlaykeens, chipsypop, Tgirl085, Jane1990, iamzubby, ellacute45, emmyspark007, dominique, sameesyd, ItsQuinn, Justina7, bigbauer, Winnelyn, elvido
Come in

1 Like

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by elmogaji(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2016
khris3... pls update
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by smardray(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
here ayam ROYH!!!!! wia dis boy go buy orijin. nau...see EPA here nw no orijin....oya tgold1 go nd collect 3pple sit at d front....I don't care wia theblessedman wud sit... cool

1 Like

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by ROYH(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2016
smardray:
here ayam ROYH!!!!! wia dis boy go buy orijin. nau...see EPA here nw no orijin....oya tgold1 go nd collect 3pple sit at d front....I don't care wia theblessedman wud sit... cool
Agent "R" Reporting From Pluto
Thanks For The Mention, Mrlemuel , Beenuel, Yormienerd, Beebeeoh, PamelB, Fiyah, Fifakhuel, Nulchesboy

2 Likes

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Tgold1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
smardray:

Baba, why Apple Na??

Na Apple Kill Abacha Na!!!

Abeg Ooo... Make them Bring Fried meat and Palmy

1 Like

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Tgold1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Here I Am....... Let The Story Continue
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tgold1:
Here I Am....... Let The Story Continue
Yea

1 Like

Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Rajosh(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
we are here
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rajosh:
we are here
take the front sit am at ur back
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Tgold1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Damilolababy:
Yea

Thanks Bae..... You're so Welcoming!!!!! I hope That's How you are for real?
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by hormobolanle: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Khris3:
As, I lay down to sleep I can’t help but think about what had happened that day. I also can’t help rubbing my clit, through the scant underwear that I wear to bed, remembering what had passed. I guess it would help for you to know a little bit about me, at 5’4” I am usually the shortest in the crowd, but I tend to get a lot of attention since I am a size 6 and wear a DD. I can’t even explain in words how much drooling admiration I get from men where ever I go. I am also very attracted to members of the both sexes and have had several interesting encounters with both, but none topped this. Today, started out normal enough, I went to school and then came home and went to work, it wasn’t until I came home from work that the fun began. My friend had come by unexpectedly and was waiting for me on my front porch, he has been my friend for years, we went to high school together and even hooked up a few times. But it always seemed that he was in one relationship or another, with a girl who couldn’t stand the thought of him hanging out with other girls. So when I saw him I was pretty shocked considering that he had been with the most controlling girlfriend of all for the past two years. We had barely seen each other much less hung out alone since they started dating. When I saw him he immediately came to me and gave me a big hug, when I looked at his face I could tell something was wrong. “She cheated on me, can you believe that after two years, she cheated on me.” “I am so sorry” I responded. This was the third girlfriend in a row that had cheated on him and left him high and dry, I couldn’t believe that it had happened again. “Why don’t you come inside, you can sleep over to if you want.” “Thanks, yeah I would like to stay, since I have no where else to go, I didn’t even get any of my stuff out of the apartment, I just left.” We went inside and I made some coffee, and then decided maybe something stronger was called for. I got down a bottle of whiskey that I had left over from some party, and got two shot glasses and poured us some drinks. “Maggie, I just don’t get it, I mean you would never cheat on one of your boyfriends would you?” “No, I would have the decency to break up with them if I didn’t want to be with them anymore, and then sleep around” I said with a big grin on my face, hoping some humor would lighten the mood. “I think I just need to find a girl who wouldn’t treat me like the toy of the month, I put up with her bitching about you, and I allowed her to pull us apart, we used to see each other everyday, or at least talk” Robin said. “I know, but sometimes it is easier said than done.” “I should have gone out with you when I had the chance instead of wasting my time on these stupid, manipulating, controlling girls.” “Well, it isn’t like you missed your chance altogether, maybe someday there can still be something between us.” “I don’t know I couldn’t risk ruining our friendship.” “Yeah, that’s true, but if something should evolve don’t shut me out like you did the last time.” “I was just scared, scared that you would reject me like the others, and scared that you would cheat on me, but mostly scared about my feelings....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/the-one-night-i-will-never-forget-short.html

dis kin story no be for small pikin lyk me o.but I don read am sha *wink.dnt tell my mummy o
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
hormobolanle:

dis kin story no be for small pikin lyk me o.but I don read am sha *wink.dnt tell my mummy o
lol mummy boy
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Rajosh(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Damilolababy:
take the front sit am at ur back
Wa pelu pop corn.
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rajosh:
Wa pelu pop corn.
lol
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by hormobolanle: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol mummy boy
pls don't change my gender o iyam a gurl
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
hormobolanle:

pls don't change my gender o iyam a gurl
hmm
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by hormobolanle: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Khris3:
hmm
Lol.waz dat for? don't believe?
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
hormobolanle:

Lol.waz dat for? don't believe?
Sorry i didn't No u were a girl
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice story. i enjoyed it
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading My Story
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Yea
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by PrettyMizQdot(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=Khris3 post=50312737] Come in OmG.. aw did i appen 2 miss dis cal?! @ Khris3.. m so soriiiiii
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Evakinqz: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Evakinqz:
Hmmmm
what
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa oh
Re: The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa oh..

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) / B.F.F: Best Friends Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.