Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing (11586 Views)

Shift Manager At Guiness Nigeria, Diageo Plc / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruiting Sales Representatives / Shift Manager – Power Distribution At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Job Title: Management Trainees
Reference Code MGT/Oct/2016
Job Description

This role targets inexperienced, young graduates who are desirous of a career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month Systematic and Broad-based Training Programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be considered for management positions in the company.

Job Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:

* Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the disciplines listed below.
PLUS

* Master’s degree (MSc) in relevant field of study.
Relevant Fields of study:

- Computer Science
- Finance
- Statistics
- Economics
- Accountancy
- Business Administration
- Marketing
- Sociology
- Psychology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Geography

Job Title: Trainee Shift Managers (Packaging)
Reference Code TSMP/Oct/2016
Job Description

This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.

After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.

Job Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:

* Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
PLUS

* Master’s degree (MSc) in any Engineering discipline.
Relevant Fields of study:

- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering

Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing)
Reference Code TSMB/Oct/2016
Job Description

The Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the foremost Brewing organization.

After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Brewing) in any of our Breweries across the country.

Job Requirements

* Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
PLUS

* Master’s degree (MSc) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
Relevant Fields of Study:

- Microbiology
- Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.

General Requirements

* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.

Job Remuneration
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.

Applications must be received not later than 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.

Apply via:
http://goplaces.theheinekencompany.com/en

Fill in your birth details to enter the site, navigate your way to the career portal. You MUST first take "The interview" before you are granted access to the portal.
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Can't seem to login into the site.

2 Likes

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
You MUST first take "The interview" before you are granted access to the portal.
IamZod:
Can't seem to login into the site.
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by casttlebarbz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
If person no get masters nko ?
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ekwe1(m): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2016
c12112:
You MUST first take "The interview" before you are granted access to the portal.

How do you take the interview?
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by wristbangle: 1:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Prof lalasticlala, wider views pls cool
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Aremu01(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2016
casttlebarbz:
If person no get masters nko ?
Sincerely, will advice u not to bother
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by nmreports: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Take interview
Okay... Absolutely correct. I tried it out.
Follow the instructions as given by Op
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by estyffini: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2016
I ave not been able to take the interview, wen I put in my date of birth it takes me back to d home page cry
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by estyffini: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls who has taken d test in the house
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2016
estyffini:
Are you using a mobile phone? Dunno if it would work there. So I will advise everyone to use a PC. When you enter your DOB and it takes you to another page that looks like the home page, click on 'go places' on the top left corner and it will give you two options: Interview and Manifesto. Click 'Interview' and your journey begins. Make sure you don't abort the process because if you do not finish up, you won't be able to access the career portal. It's interactive- enjoy the experience!
Cheers

1 Like

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ademasta(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2016
I took the interview yesterday night... More of a video interview, so interesting but you have to answer the questions in 1minute. 12 questions... 3-5seconds each. After the interview i was given the result, not numerical, but in terms of personality. After which i was able to apply. But unfutunately i got a regret mail due to MASTERS degree box that i didnt fill.

Note: you can bypass the interview... Just ignore the link posted by the Op.
Follow this
http://nbplc.com
When you get in to the site, click on menu... Then Careers.

Goodluck
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ademasta(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
estyffini:
I took the interview yesterday night... More of a video interview, so interesting but you have to answer the questions in 1minute. 12 questions... 3-5seconds each. After the interview i was given the result, not numerical, but in terms of personality. After which i was able to apply. But unfutunately i got a regret mail due to MASTERS degree box that i didnt fill.

Follow this

Goodluck
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by toygod2: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Again?

Please i need to ask, what happened to their just concluded recruitment, this same year?

God grant me success, I pray thee
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
ademasta:

Follow this

Goodluck

Well, I don't think you can bypass the interview- try doing it now and let us know. I tried it several times yesterday.
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ademasta(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
c12112:

Well, I don't think you can bypass the interview- try doing it now and let us know. I tried it several times yesterday.
Oga wetin dey happen... The moment i read you quoted me i clicked on the link i posted and it was not bypassing again. Chai! They have agents following some related links on Nairaland. Now i believe!
Heineken i hail o.

2 Likes

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ademasta(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Masters degree is needed though not started directly as the reason. The Box containing Msc was asteric but i filled in "none". See the regret mail afterwards.

I followed the normal precedures, passed the interview and still got this regret mail.
My friend followed the bypass method and his application was successful. Though he has a masters degree sha. Can you see below

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by ademasta(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Op, can you see the website on the screenshot above?

Naija tire me o... So na to dey look for money to run msc now? OK
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by estyffini: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Their site has been terrible of late, so slow, dont know what to do cry

1 Like

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by jashar(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Jazmiynne: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why would anyone want to skip "The Interview"? sad

It's so interesting. I liked the concept. In fact even if you don't intend to apply for the job, every one should take the interview. It felt like a journey into my very own self. smiley

3 Likes

Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Rochero(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Is the openings still on please?
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by Raffie20: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2016
So has anyone been contacted?
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by toygod2: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
God bless you biggerly bro. Me sef im wondering why it is taking this long, because what we were told is 2weeks after the application closure. I am earnestly expecting to hear from them, hopefully this week. Its so unusual of them or is it bvos of one of their trucks that was burnt down in Enugu
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by nkay1888(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hoping to hear from them too
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by toygod2: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
-this is taking too long, can no longer be patient o
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
toygod2:
God bless you biggerly bro. Me sef im wondering why it is taking this long, because what we were told is 2weeks after the application closure. I am earnestly expecting to hear from them, hopefully this week. Its so unusual of them or is it bvos of one of their trucks that was burnt down in Enugu

gringrin
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by toygod2: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tosinho abi na wristbangle,

This one you quote me so oooo., No be joke ooo, no come cast me ooo.

I need the job die
wristbangle:

gringrin
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by wristbangle: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
toygod2:
Tosinho abi na wristbangle,

This one you quote me so oooo., No be joke ooo, no come cast me ooo.

I need the job die

Baba, u already have a job but u don't know u have 1. U are already a comedian
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by toygod2: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2016
lmao & lol.
Bad guy cheesy
wristbangle:

Baba, u already have a job but u don't know u have 1. U are already a comedian
Re: NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing by wristbangle: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2016
toygod2:
lmao & lol.
Bad guy cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Cbn Recruitment List Is Out / Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.