Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Am So Confused Pls Help Me Guys - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am So Confused Pls Help Me Guys (473 Views)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / So Confused, Please Help Me Out. / So Confused, Please Help Me Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am So Confused Pls Help Me Guys by kingDavid222(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
hi everyone am so confuses, i wrote these year waec and did not put literature, and i want to study theatre and media art but no literature, so what can i study with these result

Commerce c4
Book keeping b2
c.r.s c4
Economics c4
Government b3
Civic d7
English c5
igbo c6
Mathematics c4

pls i really need your suggestion thanks
Re: Am So Confused Pls Help Me Guys by greatnaija01: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
YOUNG MAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR MIND.... WILL YOU BE SO CARELESS TO ALLOW THE PUBLIC DETERMINE YOUR FUTURE?

DONT YOU HAVE A DREAM.... if we give you what to study and you are not destined for it and end up unable to graduate will you not blame the country eventually and still be more MISERABLE?

GO AND SIT DOWN AND DEFINE YOUR LIFE'S VISION, YOUR PURPOSE AND ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION....

WHO AM I?

THEN THAT WILL DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL OR START YOUR OWN PATH.

WHAT UNIVERSITY DID MUSICIANS, FOOTBALLERS GO TO...

YOUNG DAVID.... go and define your LIFE. anyone here who tells you what to study is misleading you.

kingDavid222:
hi everyone am so confuses, i wrote these year waec and did not put literature, and i want to study theatre and media art but no literature, so what can i study with these result

Commerce c4
Book keeping b2
c.r.s c4
Economics c4
Government b3
Civic d7
English c5
igbo c6
Mathematics c4

pls i really need your suggestion thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Unique Steps To Self Development / How To Model A Simple Gear Using Autocad Inventor. / 1-DAY On-site Training On Prince2 (abuja Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.