Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area (1213 Views)

Average Cost Of 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Abuja And How To Buy At Cheap Prices / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area by ymx(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello all,

Can you please give some insight into the cost of building a 5 bedroom duplex in Ajah axis area on a plot of land.

Also, I need to draw a building plan.. any suggestion on a very good / affordable architect.

Thanks guys!
Re: Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area by EngrOsas: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
ymx:
Hello all,

Can you please give some insight into the cost of building a 5 bedroom duplex in Ajah axis area on a plot of land.

Also, I need to draw a building plan.. any suggestion on a very good / affordable architect.

Thanks guys!

From the design to building stage. My company is here for you

Call me 07030367178 or visit our website to see previous works. www.apeledesigns.com

After designing I will help you prepare a boq so u know how much it will cost exactly.

Let's talk and I will give you a budget we can build with. Depending on how far you want to go.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area by alist(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
We are here to serve u. We are very good and affordable.

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 08038982710.
Join our bbm channel C0045241E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area by Heymus(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2016
ymx:
Hello all,

Thanks guys!
Hello sir, kindly reach me on 08036879623 or through email. olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com. very very affordable.
Re: Average Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah Axis Area by amanikondo: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2016
ymx:
Hello all,

Thanks guys!

Marketers on take over property threads.

What you need to do is the design. It is the design that will determine the cost of your building. Do you have a survey?

(1) (Reply)

N2m for house In Estate,price slashed from N3m to N2m last. SOLD! / Cheap Lands For Sale In Lagos And Ogun Environment (from N200k Per Plot) / Gift Yourself a Plot of Land at Ibeju-Lekki This Season For N650k.Awoof Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.