Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Leave Buhari Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leave Buhari Alone (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Buhari Alone by Cheato64(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
If we are holding buhari cos of wat he said 'my wife belongs to the kitchen' let him be and all this celebrities complaining are you his wife. the man said my wife belongs to the kitchen not women. It means his wife sabi cook unlike some women that dont near the kitchen na them go criticise buhari pass. If you ask some women where their husbands belongs to, you will get different funny answers

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / Unleash Ur Success This Year / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants – Wife Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.