Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

International Christian University - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / International Christian University (441 Views)

"I PREFER THE Buttocks!!!"---christian University Mascot Reveals / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Christian University by ICULagos: 3:10am On Oct 19, 2016
International Christian University. International Distance Learning Education, located at Cele, Oshodi-
Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit our website for detailed of International Christian University ICU and its faculty of Liberal Arts and Education, and take full advantage of the
website to learn everything you
would like to know about International Christian University ICU. GO HERE:
www.internationalchristianuniversity.org

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Mysteries Of The Bible / Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet / ‘god Revealed To Me That Fuel Will Soon Sell For N30,bag Of Rice For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.