Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] (25934 Views)

Liz Benson, Kate Henshaw Feature In 'Busted' / Harry Potter Actress To Feature In Playboy As Magazine Brings Back Nudity / AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by naijamakossa(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by ojoisimi(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2016
obinnashady:
worwor recognise worwor
I wonder why you don't have the confidence to include your pix in your profile. it could only mean one thing - You are not confident about your look. worgly forgly and U-gly guy.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by Pope22(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Nonsense list. Make-up nollywood artists, na only make up I dey see here.
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2016
ojoisimi:

I wonder why you don't have the confidence to include your pix in your profile. it could only mean one thing - You are not confident about your look. worgly forgly and U-gly guy.
E pain am
waiting for your girlfriend's mention
welcome to Nairaland
Mr p.ussylicker
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by humblemikel(f): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2016
thats a good one, legends
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by Edum13656: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2016
MadKid:
They are ugly

we are not talking of face beauty, you Ugly Bat...
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by lordkhalifa(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
if the likes of pete Edochie, kanayo o kanayo, Ramsey Noah, and other top notch pioneers are not there, then this list is incomplete
outrightly rubbish, why featuring all this wannabe Nollywood Americans, since I started watching jim iyke and the rest of them what have I learn from him? only how to break people's heart or treat my bae unfairly, the like of Pete Edochie patience ozokwu , olu Jacob , ngozi ezeonu suppose to be they,the museum suppose to promote our rich culture and heritage, unless those over rated Nollywood stars are there for a purpose... even Nkem owoh and Mr IBU is not there.... rubbish indeed
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by whitebeard(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2016
iyam not buying
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by petsam11(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Nollywood is moving higher! That's what we want!
So much love for Genny, Monalisa and Osas (lovely pose)!!!
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by prela(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
obinnashady:
worwor recognise worwor
meaning? are you ok at all?
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
prela:

meaning? are you ok at all?
Hello from the other room
Have u heard Diana by Tekno? That song worwor
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by kally90(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I don't agree with this list jari.where is omo sexy?
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by Jamean(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
The potraits are not looking good angry
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by davibid: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
You say NOLLYHOOD

Where's Joke Sylva

With her

Ya list is farrrrrrrr from complete
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wetin mercy Johnson wan do for this list, abi you think say na nudity them dey find there?
Re: 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] by IDnoble1: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
McCarlito:
What happens to Pete Edochie, Richard Mofe Damijo, And other Veterans whose movies touched more lives than nudity
Don't you know them? they appreciate and celebrate nudity better than any other thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Del York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.