Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Money Or Wisdom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Or Wisdom (400 Views)

IELTS Speaking Question-money Or Power,which Will You Want? / Wisdom Quotes of the Day / Wisdom Quote of the Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Wisdom by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU AFTER? THE TRUE WISDOM OR RUBIES?

Satan has really done much in blindfolding the eye of many people about this life, we claimed we have FAITH yet we neglect the principal thing(wisdom) in seeking of what money..whereas money is in Wisdom but wisdom cannot be found in money...lol...E no go better for the devil..

When I'm in the midst of many promising Youths like myself, all the complains I heard is all about money, nobody ever complain of not having Wisdom.....not knowing that when we seek after money it will end up in RECESSION whereas seeking after true Wisdom will create INVENTION.

what are you really after? Gold or true knowledge?.. Lol.....I was taught in school that Money is anything/material that is generally acceptable for payment of goods and service rendered. Since then, I have been having a serious thinking....of, who are those in charge of printing the money? not humans? Where are the materials used in making the money? In heaven? Or in hell? Yeah many have read Economics that they have been so much enslaved them with the principles of money.....

I know a wisdom that dwell with prudence, and that find out knowledge of witty inventions...that WISDOM is crying out to the simple....."understand wisdom" and to the Fools....."be ye of understanding heart"......The WISDOM is saying receive my Instruction, and not silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold...I clearly know that Wisdom is better than rubies; and all things that may be desired are not to be compared to Wisdom.

Where can we get this principal thing? In schools? No because you have to go beyond the four corners of the existing schools, be it primary, secondary or tertiary institutions..... Someone once said.." We look for money to go to school and after school, when the certificate is ready, we start using the certificate to look for money...he added to his saying..who the Bleep created the System"....

I Know the beginning of this true WISDOM..Which is the fear of The LORD...and the fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride: and arrogancy and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do the LORD hates

Yeah, you are a Christian, I'm a Christian, we are both the follower of CHRIST...what was the reaction and the attitude of Christ towards money? Hope you learn from The lord....seek wisdom, seek to go deeper in Christ.... When you get true Wisdom... You get everything including money....don't put money first, that's the cunning ways satan is using to blindfold us...put Christ first......in Him there is fullness of WISDOM..
bible text..PROVERB 8.....
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1139702489451872&substory_index=0&id=393760750712720
Re: Money Or Wisdom by peacesamuel94(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
nice post, the truth is, we live in the jet age, a generation that does not believe in patience, they don't belong to the school of thought, that believes that wealth or rather financial success is systemic, instead their philosophy of success is that "how you get the money is not important, as long as you get the money" when you have this kind of mindset then you won't need a reason to look for wisdom, you won't follow the designated path to success, rather your approach is a haphazard one.

the youths,especially the Nigerian youth should have a change of mentality. Money is a very good servant but a bad master, don't serve money,don't have an "any how any how" kind of mindset when it comes to money making.
because success is not mysterious it is systemic. Follow the system(which is Wisdom, or rather Financial wisdom) and then you arrive at your desired goal (which is wealth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Abroad In Ukraine / We Can Help You Write Your Project / Are You A Skilled Writer/blogger Hungry To Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.