Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife HBD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife HBD (535 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife HBD by Smoke2015: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife Happy Birthday

Today his the birthday of Ooni of Ife,Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi

His royal highness turns 42 today .

Celebrating her husband , the Queen of Ife Olori Wuraola Zynab Otiti posted the photo below on photo sharing social networking site Instagram and wrote:

"Happy birthday to my King! May Our creator continue to bless you with wisdom, happiness, success, and love. You are the sugar in my tea! #OloriWuraola #OoniofIfe"

Many happy returns Kabiyesi!

http://mojidelano.com/2016/10/you-are-the-sugar-in-my-tea-olori-wuraola-as-she-wishes-husband-ooni-of-ife-happy-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife HBD by saintkel(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one, happy birthday Kabiasi
Re: You Are The Sugar In My Tea! Olori Wuraola As She Wishes Husband Ooni Of Ife HBD by EHMIR(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol @ "suger in my tea"
iam sure ure the cockroach in his shoe,hehehegrincheesy

(1) (Reply)

Despite All I’ve Been Through, I’m Happy – Tiwa Savage / Mark Angel Releases New Comedy Video With Emmanuella " MY DADDY" (episode 91) / Kanayo.o.kanayo Dapper In Sport Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.