Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee (1157 Views)

Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee by fingard02k(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
It is indeed uneasy for many to belive that, the vibrating music star Kcee (De Lompopo) master hails from the good and friendly LGA Ihiala. Though this is attributed to his upbringing at far away Lagos where he practically had his life before moving down to Enugu.

Originally, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, aka Kcee formally known as the Okpekete master, became a huge name in the music industry after his song (Limpopo) fill the ears and soul of music lovers and fans who call me the “Limpopo master/king”.

Educational background

Kingley Okonkwo Chinweike, who hails from Amamptutu Uli, in Ihiala LGA the home of great men like Ibijackson, Chairman Obijackson Group, Barr. Ide Allen Onyema, CEO AirPeace AirLine,
Henry Okolie-Aboh (Igiligi Uli) A.B.C Orjiako, Evergreen Muoka Foam- (Onwa Mbosi) Chief Obiking, CEO Century plc, Barr. Uzama Okpalaeke the legal luminary, Chief Ken Emeakanyi, Chief Dozie, aka Dozzy Oil and the E-miney himself the loving brother behind Kcee, etc.

Kcee, schooled in Tolu primary school Ajegunle, he then went on to Central High school, Isolo Lagos before going to UNN (University if Nsukka) for his degree.

In his words
“I didn’t study music; my father was a DJ and he used to sell CD’s and records back in the days, so I grew up assisting my dad in his music business. So it helped me build up my knowledge of music. I heard a whole lot of music; afro, rap, r ‘n’ b, high life, so I have a whole lot of brands of music in my head”

Not quiet long, as the peace loving Ihiala people know that the Hip Pop star is their son, many of them majority the Youths of the council both home and in diaspora, deemed it wise to appreciate their own brother who has being a source of inspiration to many and up coming artist from the council.

To share some love with him very soon just as he was spotted making little brothers and sisters happy with the man himself at Igiligi Uli. to tell the world that Ihiala actually represent the black race and Nigeria in many areas.

READ MORE http://www.enzyhub.com/show-us-some-love-identify-with-us-ihiala-people-tell-kcee/

lalasticlala

Re: Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee by fingard02k(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016

Re: Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee by Bestlily(f): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee by EHMIR(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok grin
Re: Show Us Some Love, Identify With Us, Ihiala People Tell Kcee by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obafemi Martins Buys Bentley Bentayga Worth Over $101m / Pastor Uses Jackie Chan Moves To Release Anointing On His Members / Rihanna And Drake Avoid Each Other In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.