Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) (676 Views)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Who Has Booked A Flight With Sky Scanner? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Book A Flight With Travelden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) by englishmart(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2016
i will be locating to Germany for about 6months. I cant leave my skukki behind. Would i be allowed to fly with my dog?

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
I know you can travel with olosho cool not very sure about Suki tho' sad
Re: Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) by Damibiz(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
U hv to go nd collect licience if nt it is nt allow,remember the case of Mario Baloteli,when he was transfer frm italy to England,he wanted to come with his pet(apig)the authorities asked him to go nd collect licence dat he is rearing pigs before they will allow him...thankz

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How / 8 Ways To Prevent Uber Drivers From Ruining Your Uber Business / Fiji A Place For Hustle Or Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.