Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) (49021 Views)

No Reception! This Wedding Invitation is Trending On Social Media / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by DICKtator: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
At last

They're getting married!!

Hml to them!!

Trump should've used Bullharry's line in the final debate to finish her, "you belong to za......"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by stephnie1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by tyehmi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Odikwa hilarious embarassed
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by abeld11(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin LMAO

that house will never be peaceful
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by oluxy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin I love this.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by tron23(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is worse couple you will ever deal with.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by luvlife007: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Odiegu
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by hobermener: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
With the mischievous smile on his face, i bet he must have held hillary by the pūssy in this pic grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Last year in Nigeria it was the clueless one versus the certificateless one

I haff bite my tongue pronouncing that shiit grin
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Winnelyn(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
i didn't laugh tho angry
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Ninilowo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is what we call FOTOSHOP.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by enitey(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home. https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by ak475: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
The original picture was posted by me some days ago here https://www.nairaland.com/3415116/check-out-wedding-picture
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by midehi2(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
lyterydim:
grin opiaka n otu...simply means in english....
Pressa of vag!na...
Any ibotic man should quote me wrong grin cheesy grin.
Op thunder Wey go fire you still dey do press up. ..

I repeat #
Pressa of vag!na
what is 'pressa of vag!na?
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by MENELIK1: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
When Ipob marry afonja! shocked

Their pikin go be almajiri cry

No! When Osu Marries an Afonja
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by harrisam(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
When Ipob marry afonja! shocked

Their pikin go be almajiri cry
in fact you be real troublemaker
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by sonnie10: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
After calling her a nasty woman? No way! I object.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by lebanonboy: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
2 crown king na him dey take ina 1week nonsense tradition. i even think say something special go happen all dis days. waste of money and people's time .
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by BrownRoofRep: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Opiakan'otu Lmao grin
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by qeemus: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
The photoshop was done by me..check more on instagram @QEEMUS1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by afroditte(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol! The artist is gifted. Someone should mail it to Trump and Hillary.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by lyterydim(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
midehi2:

what is 'pressa of vag!na?
touch touch of puzzy
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by nalizzzy: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
dis looks so real.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by qeemus: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
afroditte:
Lol! The artist is gifted. Someone should mail it to Trump and Hillary.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
qeemus:

you really tried.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Boyooosa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
This must hit America!
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Laple0541(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
todaynewsreview:
The family of Mr Oladipo Olowo Trump of Ogun state, Nigeria, and the family of Chief Nwosu Hillary Clinton of Umuahia, Abia state, wish to invite you for the Igbankwu (Traditional ) Wedding ceremony of their children Donald Opiaka-n'otu Trump, and Hillary Adaeze Clinton.. At UmuAmerica.

Date: 9th November.

No permanent enemies in politics.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1852/special-invitation-adaeze-and-opiaka-2016

why you come put Nigeria after Ogun state and not after Abia state now, se dem don grant Biafra ni.
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Teenaira: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerians are generally very creative. If only these thugs that keep forcing themselves on us in the name of leadership can allow intelligent people to rule for just one term of 4 years, one can only imagine what kind of progress the country will make.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
our sense of humor as Nigerians is second to none. there is nowhere I rather be than naija my country
Re: Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) by Peace2love: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
hahahaha. see creativity.

who did this, inbox me lemme send my pix so that you can arrange me with...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Have A Spy As Daughter At Home (Photo) / Human Beans / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.