Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

If You Can Decide When You Shall Die, What Age Will That Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can Decide When You Shall Die, What Age Will That Be? (315 Views)

If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? / Meet The Tallest Teenager In The World. His Age Will Suprise You..! / At What Age Will You Like To Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Decide When You Shall Die, What Age Will That Be? by divinehand2003(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello nairalanders, if you can decide the age to depart from planet earth, what age will that be for you?

As for me, 80 yrs won't be a bad idea as long as I am still fit and ok.

(1) (Reply)

Problems Women Have With Their Periods / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / Peter Akinola Calls For Ban On Importation Of Locally Produced Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.