Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused (1267 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / Dangote Announces Issuance Of ₦50 Billion Series 1 & 2 Under ₦ 150 Billion C.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by naijainfogalery: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
How would you feel if you had a Billion dollars? Words cannot express how I felt when a good samaritan gave me not one, not two, not three but fifty billion dollars. I couldn’t sleep. I thought of the numerous things i could buy , a mansion in Lekki, a lovely car, marry the woman of my dream.

Several thoughts ran through my mind. Then by miracle i got home because the plan was to hire some highly trained security men with bullet proof vans to guard me home. But miraculously I got home, but everyone on the road was definitely a suspect.

If you are still doubting this currency please do a quick search on google to confirm its genuine.

Then i decided to do a little google search about my new gift that will usher me into the billionaire lifestyle. Only to discover that the 50 billion Zimbabwean dollar cannot even buy a loaf of bread. Yes you heard me. Fifty Billion cannot buy bread. For a moment. The thought of the mansion in Lekki, Banana Island and expensive trips just shattered like that. Damn!!! Abeg who wants this 50 Billion dollars . I’m tired!!!

Ever since i saw this, I am beginning to fear for my motherland because of the way our currency keep falling, may we never be like Zimbabwe

cc lalasticlala

http://www.naijanani.com/someone-just-gave-50-billion-dollar-note-im-confused/
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Topestbilly(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Kikikikikikiki

I want 50 billion US $
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by osesology(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
lol. Na us dollar l want, no be yeye Zimbabwean dolar
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Very funny post.
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Sunnymatey(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
B4 nw I never envisage $1 xchangin fr #500 so anythin is possible.
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by EHMIR(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Whats zimbabwe

Wait,just hol'up..d price of smallest bread(agege) in niaja is #70,while that of packaged bread is #150,so u mean 50b zimbabwean dollar is not up to #200...chaai
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by divinehand2003(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol
At the height of Zimbabwe’s economic crisis in 2008, Zimbabweans had to carry plastic bags bulging with bank notes to buy basic goods like bread and milk. Prices were rising at least twice a day.

For example The boy in the pix below is on his way to buy a tiny loaf of bread with so much amount of worthless cash in Zimbabwe.

Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by naijainfogalery: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2016
See it this way, if you are in a toilet and you are to wipe your bombom , it's cheaper to wipe off your assss with a Zimbabwean dollar than to use a small sheet of toilet throw , now thats what I call some fuccked up currency.

EHMIR:
Whats zimbabwe

Wait,just hol'up..d price of smallest bread(agege) in niaja is #70,while that of packaged bread is #150,so u mean 50b zimbabwean dollar is not up to #200...chaai

Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Sensie(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by naijainfogalery: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Now imagine if you want to buy a car , you will need nothing less than 100 bullion van stacked up with cash. May we never get here in Naija
divinehand2003:
Lol
At the height of Zimbabwe’s economic crisis in 2008, Zimbabweans had to carry plastic bags bulging with bank notes to buy basic goods like bread and milk. Prices were rising at least twice a day.

For example The boy in the pix below is on his way to buy a tiny loaf of bread with so much amount of worthless cash in Zimbabwe.
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Luckylife(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
This is laughable!
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by divinehand2003(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2016
No wonder this quote was attributed to her President

Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by naijainfogalery: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's funny how Mugabe destroyed that country
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by naijainfogalery: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
As funny as it is Baba Mugabe doesn't wanna leave the seat of power
divinehand2003:
No wonder this quote was attributed to her President
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by GlitzG: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Waste of paper
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by Sirmuel1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
End time currency
Re: Someone Just Gave Me 50 Billion Dollar Note, I’m Confused by igraman(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2016
No wonder there people are doing jazz, go to vigil,do just anything to get Nigeria visa.

Thank God for Naija
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Should I Go For - I Need Advice Please? / How To Be A Great Professor Of Knowledge / Forbes Releases 2017 List Of 10 Richest Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.