Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Become A Franchise Owner Of A Mobile Technology Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Franchise Owner Of A Mobile Technology Company (546 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Franchise Owner Of A Mobile Technology Company by Cobab(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2016
There is a world class technological platform that will not only help you earn money while topping up airtime for mobile phones in 140 countries of the world with 600 networks, you also get to earn from payments of bills from this platform. We are making this available to Nigerians.

SALARY alone cannot solve your financial needs. Salary is the antidote for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only the right business or investment initiatives cures poverty. Take advantage of this emerging technological advancement in the Telcoms/Value Transfer Service business. Let us show you how you can earn up to N319, 000 in daily income from the Global Telcoms/Value Transfer Service business covering 140 countries of the world with 600 networks and 57,000 merchants.

I beseech you to stop complaining! The present or future government is not the answer for the hour. You are the driver of your destiny, and architect of your own fortune/future. There will never be a time in the history of the human race where there will be no hard times yet people will make waves and affect their generation positively. The economy is harsh, yet people are still excelling; new businesses are opening up and new frontiers are discovered.

I urge all "would be" Entrepreneurs to come and take advantage of this emerging technological advancement in the Telcoms/Value Transfer Service business. I present this first of its kind huge business opportunity to you, Don’t be left out!

Contact Wale on Whatsapp or call through this number: +234 802 691 4945

Read the Testimony of one of our Brand Partners: www.bigbusinessafrica.com

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Service Needed Urgently / Forex Crisis Pushes Up Profits For Local Firms / Forbes Africa Snubs Nigeria In Its Annual Person Of The Year Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.