Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

More Money Are Made In Recession - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / More Money Are Made In Recession (899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Money Are Made In Recession by infomart: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Are you negatively affected financially by the current economic recession and don't know what to do, then this FREE EMPOWERMENT TRAINING IS FOR YOU.

I am organizing a FREE EMPOWERMENT TRAINING to show you how you can actually make a minimum of N200,000 monthly as a part-time consultant.

Information applied has the capacity to turn your financial state around, so i will be giving out this information for FREE.

The training will be for those that are in Lagos for now and because my office space can only take a maximum of 20 people, it will be open to very serious minded people who are ready to achieve results.

if you are interested send your Full Name, Email Address and Phone no to my email vickomnet@gmail.com

Date and Venue will be communicated to those who indicate interest.

Take advantage of this opportunity now!!!

VICTORY ETIM[/i]
CEO, Faviory Telecoms & Faviory Homes
[i]

(1) (Reply)

Hp 250 Notebook Hard Disk Error Notification / Adobe is Working on an Audio App that lets you Add Word that Someone never said / Neat Hp Laptop Needed (08135632185)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.