Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? (2343 Views)

Can You Eat This Strange Cassava? / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
I have heard people say they saw strange particles in their soft drink bottles but i never witnessed it till few weeks ago.

i was about gulping a bottle of coke pls dont say i am addicted to it when something caught my attention.

Looking at it closely i saw it was a cockroach lava inside.

2. On monday it happened again!

this time i have not opened it, lo and behold there was this whitish thing inside my bottle of coke. i could not take it anymore. i drove straight to the nearest depot here in warri to complain about it.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
This is why my mom always says "Drink from a cup and not from the bottle"

Not only is this classy but you will see everything at the bottom of the bottle.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
i agree with you
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hair. . . hope not pubic hair sha
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by SeanT21(f): 4:13am On Oct 24, 2009
hmm, I dont think so.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2009
How does these strange things get inside embarassed
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2009
dgreatrock:

How does these strange things get inside embarassed

Its Nigeria, isnt so?
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dani1luv: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
I never Noticed this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by muffins(f): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2009
I have never noticed any weird thing like that. undecided
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
i think some of you all were just too hungry or thirsty to even pay attention to it.
Shine your eyes jare.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
i beg oooo shine your eyes well well
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
tell them jare.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by ajilete(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
We once served a bottle of Star to a guest. This was probably 25 years ago now, curled up at the bottom a large dead centipede; not a milipede which is the smaller one. A centipede, that creature with hundreds of legs!!! Thank God the man hadnt taken a sip of his drink.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by ajilete(f): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ dgreatrock,
dont forget that these bottles are all recycled. some of them have been sitting around for ages in rubbish heaps, anything can crawl inside. and being Nigeria, i bet they dont sterilise them properly. for some to find cockroach lavae in coke twice in the same week is alarming and tells you they dont wash them bottles!!!!
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by r231(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
dats why i drink sprit/7up lol
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by HarryPotter1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
@op i hve seen strew in my drink(guiness stout) although the strew was small but one could see it clearly wit the eyez.but i dont think dis bottles are well sterilize if not,dis mess wont be happenin.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2009
r231:

dats why i drink sprit/7up lol

good idea
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^well said
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Knight1(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2009
Saw a cockroach in a 7up bottle back in sec skl, twas really common those days to see things like spiders and their webs inside especially in 7up and pepsi but later i think it got to them and they cleaned up but am not gonna ever forget the swimming roach in the 7up
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by clemcykul(f): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
seen somthing blackish in a pepsi bottle, got suspicious

and disposed the drink, but i dint forget to swear for the company

for making me waste my hard earned 35naira
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
clemcykul:

seen somthing blackish in a pepsi bottle, got suspicious

and disposed the drink, but i dint forget to swear for the company

for making me waste my hard earned 35naira

hahahaha . . . Lol
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by echobee(f): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2009
i have seen a dead spider in my bottle of coke b4.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
shocked
These revelations have become very disturbing!!!!
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
echo- bee:

i have seen a dead spider in my bottle of coke b4.

u shd be able to sue them for that
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
How do you go about that?
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Fhemmmy: 2:06am On Nov 24, 2009
make sure u keep the evidence and contact a lawyer.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by echobee(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2009
@fhemmmy
o girl,na naija we dey,who get ur time where u wan keep evidence and contact lawyer. people where they lost their family for plane crash they never answer them. na spider for coke bottle they wan come answer.
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by hothead(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
I had the same experience with two bottles of Fanta, I made a video of it and was ready to post it on the internet just to damage the brand reputition by at least 1%. I took the video to my Lawyer Jean Chiazor and We wrote them a letter but unfortunately i invited a carpenter to my house to do some work and the idiot opened the bottle and bought bread and drank half of it before i knew it, I was MAD!! This issue is actually serious, If any one finds anything of the sort and is ready to take action look for me, I will support you die!!
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
Just yesternight, a friend saw about 3 dead maggots inside a bottle of beer, but he's popped it open before he observed
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by Dclique(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
How did such get there. You should have taken a pix then sue. grin
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sueing is no more possible since he's popped it open i think, he didn't even know it, he just discovered the foam that forms on the top layer of the beer when it's been poured in a cup wasn't there, so he checked inside the bottle and wow!
Re: Ever Seen Strange Objects In Your Bottle? by dgreatrock(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
hothead:

I had the same experience with two bottles of Fanta, I made a video of it and was ready to post it on the internet just to damage the brand reputition by at least 1%. I took the video to my Lawyer Jean Chiazor and We wrote them a letter but unfortunately i invited a carpenter to my house to do some work and the slowpoke opened the bottle and bought bread and drank half of it before i knew it, I was MAD!! This issue is actually serious, If any one finds anything of the sort and is ready to take action look for me, I will support you die!!

RLMAO!!!!

My sympathy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Friday Special: How To Prepare Nkwobi / How To Cook Nigerian Jollof Rice / All Kinds Of Beans, Maize, Soya Beans, Wheat, Millet For Sale In (100kg / 50kg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.