Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Dying Of Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dying Of Infection (638 Views)

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dying Of Infection by healthfulng: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Infection is not a thing of the mind, but a disease, which can be in any form such as bacteria or virus.
Infection can also mean an illness that is caused by bacteria or virus and that affects one part of the body and spread as time goes by untreated. Infection can be gotten through sex, through dirty untreated toilet and through blood contact.

Viral infection does not spend much before causing its expected harm such like HIV/AIDS, Ebola, H1N1, Mers and others.virus kills infected people very fast and easily, by shutting down the body defense system and inflicting its harm. Viral infection can easily be detected very physically at its secondary stage.

At this stage, people would start asking questions, whether the person is actually sick or not. It is visible between weeks or few years, in the case of bacterial infection, it stays and settles down in your body system, with no prior knowledge, that something strange is inside your body.
http://healthful.com.ng/dying-of-infection/
Re: Dying Of Infection by healthfulng: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
infection kills silently

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Ways To Get Flat Stomach In A Week / Jungle And Vie Mosquito Repellant For Sale / Typhoid Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.