Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Cashenvoy/voguepay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cashenvoy/voguepay (1152 Views)

How To Make Money From Voguepay Referral Program In 2018 / I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website / VOGUEPAY ISSUE SETTLED... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
hi everyone,

Who has integrated either of this preprocessors on a website before?

I am not talking about using a CMS (we know that they use easy-to-install plugins), i am talking about a customs built one.

How do you parse the info to the response page...??
Thanks.
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by talk2hb1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
You need a developer!!!
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
talk2hb1:
You need a developer!!!
I am one.. I need opinions, possibly services of another.

I have done all d db n it works...

Thanks
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by Smart101: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello roaringlamb01, I use voguepay platform to receive payment on my website, and i am very sure about their technical reliability and competence. I am very sure there will be a solution to your request if you call their support line. You can call voguepay on 08170008003, 08183749988 or send a mail to support@voguepay.com.
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Smart101:
Hello roaringlamb01, I use voguepay platform to receive payment on my website, and i am very sure about their technical reliability and competence. I am very sure there will be a solution to your request if you call their support line. You can call voguepay on 08170008003, 08183749988 or send a mail to support@voguepay.com.

Thanks.

I have sent a mail to them about 5days ago... No reply...

A sure sign that they can't be relayed upon.
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by talk2hb1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
roaringlamb01:
hi everyone,

Who has integrated either of this preprocessors on a website before?

I am not talking about using a CMS (we know that they use easy-to-install plugins), i am talking about a customs built one.

How do you parse the info to the response page...??
Thanks.
Are you talking about custom CMS?
Or one of the open source CMS out there?
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
talk2hb1:

Are you talking about custom CMS?
Or one of the open source CMS out there?

Yes. A custom system, i built. In fact, two systems...
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by talk2hb1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
roaringlamb01:

Yes. A custom system, i built. In fact, two systems...
Its a simple sturf now, at least go tru the documentation.
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 2:20am On Nov 06, 2016
talk2hb1:

Its a simple sturf now, at least go tru the documentation.

I actually have. I have connected my database and payments can be made.. But i don't get the notification url yet
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by talk2hb1(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2016
roaringlamb01:

I actually have. I have connected my database and payments can be made.. But i don't get the notification url yet
Here is how Voguepay works, first you send a customer/client to them with the details of payment (Transaction Id, Amount, notification url, etc) and they send a notification to the url provided when yuo send the client/customer to them. If the payment was successful Voguepay will notify the provided success url with their own generated transaction id, it's the transaction id they sent to you you use in probing their database about the transaction information, and the data they will send you include the amount paid, the credit card type, and the payer email address. You check the amount the client/customer paid with the amount expected to pay, if greater or equal to then you can continue with the confirmation and receipt generation for the client hope this help.
Regards Habeeb Salami
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by Smart101: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
roaringlamb01:

Thanks.

I have sent a mail to them about 5days ago... No reply...

A sure sign that they can't be relayed upon.

If there is no reply from support@voguepay.com, Kindly send the mail to digitalmedia@voguepay.com for prompt response.
Re: Cashenvoy/voguepay by roaringlamb01(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smart101:

If there is no reply from support@voguepay.com, Kindly send the mail to digitalmedia@voguepay.com for prompt response.

Ok. Will do that?!

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Custom Domain / UK Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale / Fresh Non Hosted Nigerian Adsense For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.