Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! (700 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by akintom(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
The ideas conceptualized in the form of a book called Bible is essentially and completely inspired by primitive thoughts.

For instance......

Deuteronomy 23:10 If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chances him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:

"If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chances him by night,....." This is WET DREAMS ( which has been explained by neuroscientists).

But it's this inconsequential, yet natural happening, that God will have a man banished.

The contemporary pentecostal pastors claim this same natural happening, is nothing but an "attack by spirit wife", which they must deliver the man from.

This is the meaning of irrationality packaged in religious beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Joblessness
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by EyeHateGod: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
It would be good If u had dealt with Islam to in that post
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by felixomor: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Joblessness

Ecactly!
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by akintom(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
felixomor:

Ecactly!

I used to think you're one of the theist that still retain some minute intelligence.

But not now, your conflicted mind has obviously degenerated into imbecilic copy-cating.

The buffoon you copied is inexistent to me, albeit until you embraced his emptiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by akintom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
EyeHateGod:
It would be good If u had dealt with Islam to in that post

All Abrahamic religions share the same primitive ideologies. Whatever applies to Christianity goes well for Islam and Judaism.

3 Likes

Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by felixomor: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
akintom:

I used to think you're one of the theist that still retain some minute intelligence.

But not now, your conflicted mind has obviously degenerated into imbecilic copy-cating.

The buffoon you copied is inexistent to me, albeit until you embraced his emptiness.

Deep inside u, But u know this thread doesnt make sense?
cool
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by akintom(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
felixomor:

Deep inside u, But u know this thread doesnt make sense?
cool

Insensibility applies to you, that lacks capacity to make sense of my thread.

And the cause of your incapacity is the suppression of the neural pathway to understanding portion of your brain, by religious stories.

It's a pity.
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by felixomor: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
akintom:

Insensibility applies to you, that lacks capacity to make sense of my thread.

And the cause of your incapacity is the suppression of the neural pathway to understanding portion of your brain, by religious stories.

It's a pity.

Mscheww.
In ur mind, u just made a reasonable paragraph ?
grin
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by PastorAIO: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
akintom:

Na so! They always try to exercise some minute intelligence at the start but once they realise that logic does not serve them they dive fully into unabashed imbecility.
Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by Niflheim(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2016
@Akintom,

Great post Sir!!!

The foolish pastor claims that it is spiritual wife when a man has released!!! But how do they know that it is not a "spiritual porcupine"? After all, christians are known to have slept with animals in the past!!!

1 Like

Re: BIBLE: The Author And Believers Are Still Primitive! by ValentineMary(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
No OP u are wrong. Wet dream is caused by the devil and not because of the konji that almost killed me during the day. grin

And BTW OP pls don't replu every attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn In Nigeria For COZA / Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? / Bishop Claims To Enlarge Manhood By Massaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.