Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep (1107 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Peacelover77: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonto Dikeh is a proud owner of a 2017 Lexus,thanks to her husband. The jeep is said to be worth about $90k ..

She shared the photo of her new gift, writing:

"I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU...Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.
Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/i-applaud-myself-for-marrying-you-tonto.html

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Happy for you sis.

1 Like

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Peacelover77: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
nice
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Peacelover77: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
stellx:
T

Wow. You use 5g?

Well, let me call lalasticlala
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by soberdrunk(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Any time i read news like this, my heart skips a beat and then i remember that am still very single and smile to myself grin grin!! Some wives will give their husband query after reading this, worst case is when you havent bought your wife any car at all and she mistakenly gets drenched by rain during the day and you now come back home hoping to get some "action" grin grin grin
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by kingteaser619(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
I see a future in this post, make I wait here small
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by HIScraziness(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is why I love Tonto, she found herself a really good deal with her pvssy

For y'all girls still waiting for the right man, keep aging in wretchedness while wise babes out there are hitting it big with their pvssies

This is my opinion, I gat the copyright!! If you gat a problem??

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Peacelover77:

Wow. You use 5g?

Well, let me call lalasticlala

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by nikkypearl(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
HIScraziness:
This is why I love Tonto, she found herself a really good deal with her pvssy
For y'all girls still waiting for the right man, keep aging in wretchedness while wise babes out there are hitting it big with their pvssies
This is my opinion, I gat the copyright!! If you gat a problem??

1 Share

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Peacelover77: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
stellx:

Hmmn
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Tolexander: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
The same girl that seemed to be wayward to everyone!
Even the "supposed relatively" good girls aren't married let alone having a good home!

Sincerely, it is not good to judge people (mostly woman) by what we think we see!
Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Peacelover77:

Hmmn
Remember the 5g stuff?

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by Peacelover77: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
stellx:

Remember the 5g stuff?

You sell 5g Sims?

1 Like

Re: I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep by redcliff: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
All these people telling us about their lives. We no care reallly.

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Martins Who Sang 'olo MI' Welcomes New Baby (photo) / Peter Okoye Signs New Female Act + Hires Se*xy Video Vixens For New Music Video / Bbnaija: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.