Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy by Makeupnerd: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
WANTED: Intelligent, Organized and fashion Savvy person Needed

We have a new company that is growing and as a result, we are looking to hire a smart individual to work with us.
This individual will be in charge of sourcing for and liaising with vendors, taking images pictures alongside pickups.
We are looking for an SSCE, OND holder who:

1. Has the ability to work with little or no supervision.

2. Lives in Lagos,Nigeria within Vespa, Tradefair,Yaba, Ajah or its environs

3. Have a good eye for Fashion

4: Is computer literate and internet savvy.

5. 10.0 Mega pixel phone with good internet services

6. Has good Negotiation skills, communication skills, and Diplomatic

7. Quick understanding of concepts and business objectives and goals

8. should be able to resume immediately

Please send an email to support@buyokrika.com also cc buyokrik@gmail.com and include the following:

- Your career history, with each job you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was - along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses.

- Your CV

- Salary is pegged between 20-30,000 NGN

- Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements listed above.

. Every response will be reviewed and you will be contacted contact you if you are deemed a good fit

Thank you!
Re: Vacancy by doremi123(f): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
I met every other of your requirements except that I am not resident in lagos. Any chance you can hire me?

(1) (Reply)

Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Pure Water Baggers Urgently Needed / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.