Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Toke Makinwa Pens Open Letter To Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Pens Open Letter To Husband (626 Views)

'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Pens Open Letter To Husband by TunezTV: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ace media personality Toke Makinwa has opened up her heart to the possibility of walking down the aisle once again with another prince charming. She used a photo of the Obama's at their final state dinner and mentioned in an open letter to her future husband that he should work hard, since she is already working on herself...

Read below ...

Dear future Husband,
I am working hard on me. Building an empire, growing spiritually and emotionally, pushing thru the odds and striving to be the best partner you've ever dreamed of. I will go to war with you, (by your side of course). I will support and pray you to success. Abegggggii please come correct.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/toke-makinwa-pens-open-letter-to-husband.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Open Letter To Husband by cathytemi(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Awwww. May God grant your heart desires.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pens Open Letter To Husband by Came: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oya,correct men way no fit do mistake where una dey, she dey call una ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Royalty! See Oba Of Benin’s Exclusive Ride Which Cots A Whooping N131m (photos) / Niralanders Have Drugs Ruined Eminem’s Life? / Photo: Waje And Daughter Step Out In Style...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.