Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Much Nonsense Can You Withstand?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Much Nonsense Can You Withstand?! (561 Views)

Removed by me....nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Nonsense Can You Withstand?! by dipsix: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Have you ever tried to read a nonsense that doesn't make sense and yet, can't stop reading it even though you know it doesn't make any sense?
Ok, this is one of such nonsense. I know you're my now wondering what the f*kc is wrong with this dude sending me this nonsense?! But then, I ask again, why can't you just stop reading the nonsense and start acting like you have more sense.
Ok, the truth is, I'm just trying to weigh how much tolerance you have for nonsense. And now I know you have more than enough. Since you can read this text till this point without deleting it, you sef no get sense.

Wait, did I just insult you?
Oh yesss, I just did and yet, you're still reading. Chai.... You need help.

Just stop already and delete the damn text.

Ok ok ok.... Now I give up. It's obvious you are more patient than I thought.

I rest my case.

Your brain don lost.... abeg go find am...

(1) (Reply)

World Most Flexible Man / How Well Can You Abbreviate??? / Husband Throwing Serious Back Lift At His Wedding (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.