Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Can A Student Seek Redress In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can A Student Seek Redress In The University (773 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Student Seek Redress In The University by SexyRat: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
I know we have a faulty educational system, but I don't want to believe that wrongs can be done to a student without seeking redress.

Last two semester, I got a D in a course I know I did very well. I accepted the result cos the lecturer was once a HOD and a Prof.

I just checked my last semester result and I saw F in a particular course I wrote test and exam.

The daughter of the lecturer who I taught that particular course got A.

I can't accept it.

Please how do I go about it to ensure that the proper thing is done cos that's not my result
Re: How Can A Student Seek Redress In The University by economia: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
lalastica help this guy
Re: How Can A Student Seek Redress In The University by Kirinwa: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op are you sure it is not because of the girl that made her Papa to fail you personally?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Smart Undergraduates / Photos: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student To Unconsciousness / Nigerian Student Emerges Best Overall In Ukraine Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.