Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October (11866 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting all 3 points?

Liverpool: 25% (11 votes)
Manchester United: 50% (22 votes)
Draw: 25% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Bayern Munich Vs Man Utd [2-1] On Tues. 30th, March 2010 / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by tocdee(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
zizu1212:

man u av jst started thr loosin stirck and lpool wil contiune theres
zizu1212:

chic love-vendor dats d trust man u and lpool are shittttttttttttttttt dey cnt play ball 2 save thr lifes
zizu1212:

lpool and man u 4 Europe cup

top 4

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
Totherham

All silly comments.

Man City is below Utd and Liverpool on the table and Spurs are just a solitary point above Liverpool.

All silly comments.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by tocdee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@bgees

Okay, you got me there. I've got an ex-player, not a current one.
Pennant here. Partly why he left.

Current players swore me to secrecy 'cos they don't wanna face Rafa's wrath. cheesy grin

@DK/Jalether
LOL grin
What kinda evidence, exactly?

Pennant's one of the most pig-headed players on earth. He didn't leave, the chap was off-loaded!! tongue Wenger discarded him for his attitude to work, Liverpool tried to sell him but he refused to leave. Got sent out on loan to Pompey; a team that was all too glad to see him get the hell out of their club.

Listen to players like Garcia, Riise, Morientes and Baros and you'll get a better picture.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^^^^
Go to your nearest red light district.
You'd get more than enough evidence.

Not possible to show you e-Gstrings.

Gimme the address of the one closest to you.

GStrings? Waoh This is getting interesting, Bluediva make we meet for sharp-corner wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by tocdee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
By the way, I'm not gloating over utd. . . yet. Form means nothing in these games. I just can't wait to have Gerrard, Aquilaini, Torres and Riera fit and firing. Was impressed with Lucas today and Yossi has been by far the best Liverpool player this year. Just don't know why he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by mukina2: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hemp
next time nor try me oh grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
@DK,
You nor dey fear face.

Yossi has been by far the best Liverpool player this year. Just don't know why he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

I wonder too.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by illusion2: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
tocdee:

Yossi has been by far the best Liverpool player this year. Just don't know why he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.
Believe me he does. . . .we nearly had a riot on Tuesday when he was substituted against Lyon. cheesy

Tho' the 'best player' award for the first few (3-4) games really should go to Johnson. . .
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
@DK,
You nor dey fear face.

Fear which face, Shey na pimples dey there or na eczema. Leave face matter make we talk about that bootay shake or the GString.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
dayokanu:

Fear which face, Shey na pimples dey there or na eczema. Leave face matter make we talk about that bootay shake or the GString.

Ok, be ready to spend some time at the guard room.
Na married woman Gstring you wan see abi?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
Some bootays are worth speding the night in guard room if you would be there with me.

J Lo has been married a million times but her bootay still floors most spinsters
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^^^^ ;
grin grin grin

I give up abeg, hubby wants me to come to bed. wink
Try your Mukina or even Criz. cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
Give me hubby's number and let him know the ball of fire he has in his house.

Set the room on fire mommasita.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Emperoh(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2009
mukina2:

Hemp
next time nor try me oh grin grin grin

Surely i will try you. . . .so u throw away a two goal lead.
U guys are the next on for the Liverfool resurgence!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Nezan(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2009
Terrible loss.!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by PDF: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
Conclusion of the whole matter:

Respect the don

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by BinghiNya(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Binghinya doesn't run away from anything. I haven't been online since. How do u expect me to post when i am not near a system. United will beat chelsea, mark my words. A shitty Chelsea taem that was raped by both wigan and villa can also be sodomized by United.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
@PDF
Lovely pix. . . grin

Binghinya doesn't run away from anything. I haven't been online since. How do u expect me to post when i am not near a system. United will beat chelsea, mark my words. A shitty Chelsea taem that was raped by both wigan and villa can also be sodomized by United.

You must have a Ph.d in spewing rubbish.
Liverpool beat you guys like babies.

I wish CA will omit the ff from the squad that'll play United.
Cech
Terry
Essien
Lampard
Drogba.

I assure you, you'll still get spanked.
No CR7, no united. tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Krayola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
PDF:

Conclusion of the whole matter:

Respect the don

haha. that pic na classic. I should make one with Fergie kissing Guardiola's feet.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by khanye(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
Krayola:

haha. that pic na classic. I should make one with Fergie kissing Guardiola's feet.

lol. . . . . . Sauron and EastBay go vex for you
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by tocdee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
khanye:

lol. . . . . . Sauron and EastBay go vex for you

Then make a photo of both of them kissing Fergie's butt cheeks!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Sauron1: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
tocdee:

Then make a photo of both of them kissing Fergie's butt cheeks!

Nah. . . . .He would make the one of where you were licking Rafa's testicles.
U miserable sod!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by FBS: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2009
BinghiNya:

What a load of rubbish.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by tocdee(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . .He would make the one of where you were licking Rafa's testicles.
U miserable sod!!!

No use throwing all your toys out of the pram. At least keep the Fergie doll; that one with the very red nose pointing in the general direction of a bigger football referee toy .
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by davidif: 1:46am On Oct 28, 2009
ha ha ha ha.

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by bammy(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2009
[flash=200,200]http://Nice one[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UCL: Napoli Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 21st February 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Roma :UCL (3 - 0) On 19th September 2018 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester City - (0 - 4) On 11th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.