Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Hertz Auto Procure Charges Us For A £3,000 Repair That Had Never Been Completed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hertz Auto Procure Charges Us For A £3,000 Repair That Had Never Been Completed (432 Views)

World's Largest Planetarium Completed In Shanghai / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / Jgaurora A-3 3d Printer Diy Kit For Beginner Now Is 10% Off!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hertz Auto Procure Charges Us For A £3,000 Repair That Had Never Been Completed by ajwhirlwind: 4:49am On Oct 20, 2016
When I contracted a minibus from Hertz in High Wycombe in July I scratched the back and was exhorted that I would need to pay the protection overabundance of £3,000, and if the last repair bill was less I would be discounted.
I was told, soon a short time later, that the bill would be £3,000 so there would be no discount. I asked for a breakdown of the expenses and was sent a receipt, yet it just specified the harm. I was then told an ordered bill was not accessible as the vehicle was to be sold without being repaired.
read more@: http://insuretechnology..com.ng/2016/10/hertz-auto-procure-charges-us-for-3000.html

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!! Snapchat Copies Instagram Story Rewinds, Adds Augmented Background / Led Matrix Display For Advert/office / Are You Looking For Independent Software Testing Services Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.