Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Big Brother Framework That Can Bring Down Your Auto Protection - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Big Brother Framework That Can Bring Down Your Auto Protection (513 Views)

The Big Differences Between 4G And 5G / The Big Snake I Saw In My Community / Extreme Re-listening Can Bring Comfort. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Brother Framework That Can Bring Down Your Auto Protection by ajwhirlwind: 4:58am On Oct 20, 2016
The utilization of telematics innovation in autos is developing. These 'secret elements' tell back up plans how securely you drive and decide the premiums you pay for engine protection. Be that as it may, they can likewise enhance driving aptitudes.

Margherita Intelisano has turned into a more secure driver as of late – on account of a spy in her auto reporting everything she might do as she drives.

The 25-year-old from Camberley, Surrey, moved to Britain from Italy two or three years prior, at first to act as a live in housekeeper to enhance her English. Following a year she changed to her present place of employment in HR for an IT organization. She required an auto for the 30-minute drive to and from work, so she purchased a Citroen C1.

more@: http://insuretechnology..com.ng/2016/10/the-big-brother-framework-that-can.html

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 6s 128gb For Sale / My 2017 Gift To All Tech Guys / Local Technologies We Should Start Teching In Our Schools And Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.