Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Mmm Clarification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mmm Clarification (733 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / How To Get Your MMM 2016 Mavros Completely!!! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Clarification by Marioplus(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2016
MMM
Looking into MMM from the physical it appears that members pay their DONOR MONEY into the account of other people in the same system through direct banking deposit and upload of teller of payment for verification but taking an insightful view; we will confirm that all the Mavro Money that is confirmed for withdrawal {Green Color} in each members Mavro is inside the Account of MMM-Platform hence if the system should just close-up or crash, all those Mavro Money inside your MMM-Account page CANNOT BE RECOVERED BY YOU {THE MEMBER}. This therefore indicates that every money donated by MMM-members is being directly paid into MMM-Platform {SERGEI MAVRODI} Account since it is this system that instructs another MMM-Member to pay you when you apply for withdrawal of your Mavro Money that has been confirmed with GREEN COLOR inside the MAVRO of your personal account.
This is then A CAVEAT EMPTOR {BUYER BEWARE/INVESTOR BEWARE} platform for ALL PARTICIPANTS. Invest only the money that you can part with if the owner of this system decides to close down the system for instance that his intention for building this system is to DEFRAUD {?} users/investors in this platform.
However, going through the history of the owner of this platform Sergei Mavrodi and his previous MMM-Platform that closed down by government or inability to sustain his bond-percentage 2000% and 1000% at Russia Market and other countries before MMM-2011 of 30% came into existence in South Africa, Nigeria and other current countries. I have this line of thought that this man MAY BE TEST-RUNNING an investment system/design as a mathematician and a programmer that will give the common man a better interest for his liquid cash much more than what the banks and government are currently offering in the whole world.
HE MAY ALSO HAVE A FRAUDULENT INTENTION

My reason for thinking this way is that he has never changed his REAL NAME (SERGEI MAVRODI) nor the name of the system {MMM} despite the failures of previous platforms.
On this current platform, it is boldly stated on the main page of their website that members should use their SPARE MONEY i.e the money that each member can forget, if the money should be declared MISSING.
He still gets money to start all over again after each failure of the previous MMM-platforms even after paying some of those who lost their money in those failed platform something small compared to what they actually lost, where does he get the money to begin new platform if he is actually broke and has the intention of defrauding more people?
IN ALL I CAN SAY, that MMM-System can CLOSE-UP ANY TIME ANY DAY and all the money inside MMM-PLATFORM {MAVRO MONEY IN GREEN COLOR} will go into Sergei Mavrodi account if his intention is to defraud people {CAVEAT EMPTOR==BUYER BEWARE==INVESTORS BEWARE!!!}
It is also possible that he is using TRIAL AND ERROR mathematical method to work towards designing a realistic investment platform where people can get more money for investing their liquid cash using “BONDS” and “MUTUAL FUNDS” as financial instruments much more than what our current banking system can provide us.
I also advise people not join this MMM-SYSTEM because I ONYEMAECHI CHIBUOGWU JUDE EMMANUEL is involved in it but always consult YOUR GOD FIRST for approval/disapproval before getting involved YOURSELF since each human being is UNIQUE thus
“Call to me, I will answer you and I will teach you secrets and mighty things you do not know about” (Jer.33:3)
“Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, have no fear of that” {Isaiah 8:12}
Standing on this word of GOD, I choose to invest MY SPARE MONEY into MMM-System believing that its 30% return will see the light of the day in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
N.B
TRY TO DO WHAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD TELLS YOU ABOUT THIS MMM-SYSTEM “JESUS SAID, Do not let your hearts be troubled. You TRUST IN GOD, TRUST ALSO IN ME” {Jn.14:1}
“YAHWEH says this, Accursed be anyone who trusts in human beings, who relies on human strength and whose heart turns from YAHWEH” (Jer.17:5)
Re: Mmm Clarification by Afe11: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Mmm Clarification by menxer: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2016
See this one, if you trust Yahweh that much why are you obsessed with MMM closing?
Meanwhile MMM is a window opened by Yahweh to some people.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics / Bitcoin And The Billion Coin For Sales / Pig's Head Buried Under The Entrance Of A Shop In Lagos Exhumed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.