Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different (4727 Views)

ASUP Begins Strike, Academic Activities To Be Totally Grounded / Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by Cregon: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
ADD HITLER AND OJUKWU
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by chachanga: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ericanex should be on that list cool
Radiant smile should not go uncelebrated.

1 Like

Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by egopersonified(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
it's a pity we don't know our history, no Nigerian has been named
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Guys take it or leave it, Mohammadu Buhari should be on that list, forget the fact that you don't like his govt, dat guy is a perfect example of Determination, grit and persistence. Consider the cost involved (financial, mental, social, health etc) in contesting for elections in Nigeria (Presidential for that matter ) and then loosing three good times. Some will say third time is where the luck is but that guy lost his third trial and still refused to give up. Hate him or love him, BUBU'S STORY IS A MOTIVATIONAL ONE!
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by ademasta(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by abeloureal(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
AfroMighty:
I think this is about people who make our world today by not giving up(Abraham Lincoln, ford) not people who became what they are today by not giving up(jayz, Oprah, jordan), am expecting the likes of Martin Luther king, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, John F Kennedy, Tim Berners Lee (Credited with founding World Wide Web), Mother Theresa, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Eleanor Roosevelt (helped to draft UN declaration of human rights), Alexander Fleming, Vasili Arkhipov and Stanislav Petrov (Preventers of Nuclear War) to mention a few.

Me too. Jay Z? I threw up upon seeing that name.
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by gasbee: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Guys take it or leave it, Mohammadu Buhari should be on that list, forget the fact that you don't like his govt, dat guy is a perfect example of Determination, grit and persistence. Consider the cost involved (financial, mental, social, health etc) in contesting for elections in Nigeria (Presidential for that matter ) and then loosing three good times. Some will say third time is where the luck is but that guy lost his third trial and still refused to give up. Hate him or love him, BUBU'S STORY IS A MOTIVATIONAL ONE!
interesting
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
gasbee:
pls can i av ur email addy,
What for Sir?
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by gasbee: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
What for Sir?
to discuss something wit u
Re: If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different by Kingdanitez97(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
So op, what u re trying to say is dat nairabet nd bet9ja re definitely going to pay me my millions

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Professions Where You Get Paid To Sleep / Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) / How Do I Convert My Utme To Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.