Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wear A Long Evening Gown For A Black Tie Evening Event - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wear A Long Evening Gown For A Black Tie Evening Event (3548 Views)

How to make an evening gown / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wear A Long Evening Gown For A Black Tie Evening Event by sunshineke: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2016
If you choose to wear heels, remember to take a pair of flat shoes (pretty sandals, ballerinas ...) to still be able to make the case a horrible sore foot occurs.
Unless the dresscode so states (eg Wedding Solange Knowles, all in white) avoid all white outfits (one for all year to wear so let the spotlight from the bride is his day she shares with us).
Choose your outfit making you happy, an outfit that you will be eager to wear and that you like particularly. Because it's really unpleasant to dress in which you feel like disguised. Anyway, avoid in all circumstances to wear clothes in which one does not feel comfortable. Being nice does not mean being uncomfortable absolutely the contrary.
If you like sophisticated dresses, many women and colorful, I discovered not long ago this site: <a href="http://www.okdress.co.uk/evening-formal-dresses/" target="_blank">Okdress</a>is a site where you can find wedding dresses, cocktails, bridesmaids' honor ... I have not tested it but I found that some dresses were at attractive prices especially wedding dresses.

(1) (Reply)

Red Carpet at the Ankara Festival 2013 Africans in Hollywood (PICTURES) / Live Video America Based 9ja Lady Irene Hotel Sex Video Leake / Latest Ankara Jumpsuits 2019 For Classic Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.